Honored Contributor

To my surprise I was able to cancel the Clark's Cloudsteppers flats that have been in process since 6/21. When I was checking my order page, I saw that cancel was available, and since I really no longer wanted those shoes, I clicked it to see if it would work. Sure enough, it went through, and I got an email confirming the cancellation. I've never been able to cancel after the the item was in process, so maybe they are having trouble fulfilling the order. What ever the case I'm glad it worked.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

To my surprise I was able to cancel the Clark's Cloudsteppers flats that have been in process since 6/21. When I was checking my order page, I saw that cancel was available, and since I really no longer wanted those shoes, I clicked it to see if it would work. Sure enough, it went through, and I got an email confirming the cancellation. I've never been able to cancel after the the item was in process, so maybe they are having trouble fulfilling the order. What ever the case I'm glad it worked.

I've had 3 items "in process" for almost 2 weeks, 1 item had a mistake on the QVC website Order Completion, I was charged Full Price and immediatley called CSVC.  2 agents said IT CAN'T BE CANCELLED NOW.  My bank can't dispute it until it's shipped then the charge moves from Pending to Actual.  Meantime -- I have NO items, NO easy pay for 1 of them and the $$$ is in Limbo.  I think there are recent problems in the PLACE IN CART, PLACE ORDER, CONFIRM ORDER, etc. chain of the online placement of an order.

CSVC doesn't seem to know about ALL the problems nor do they jump to FIX their Customers' dilemmas Re: ORDERING. PAYMENT, SHIPPING, ETC.

Very frustrating for customers who might go elsewhere to shop........Just Sayin.

Honored Contributor

@BSurLife65 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I've had 3 items "in process" for almost 2 weeks, 1 item had a mistake on the QVC website Order Completion, I was charged Full Price and immediatley called CSVC.  2 agents said IT CAN'T BE CANCELLED NOW.  My bank can't dispute it until it's shipped then the charge moves from Pending to Actual.  Meantime -- I have NO items, NO easy pay for 1 of them and the $$$ is in Limbo.  I think there are recent problems in the PLACE IN CART, PLACE ORDER, CONFIRM ORDER, etc. chain of the online placement of an order.

CSVC doesn't seem to know about ALL the problems nor do they jump to FIX their Customers' dilemmas Re: ORDERING. PAYMENT, SHIPPING, ETC.

Very frustrating for customers who might go elsewhere to shop........Just Sayin.

@BSurLife65 , Stories like yours, make me nervous about ordering anymore from the Q.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I have about 7 items I have returned more than 6 weeks ago, and they have not been credited. I am going to make a list and try to call customer service to see what is going on. This is really getting to be a nightmare. I am not purchasing any futher until I am fully credited. All the items I sent back were either the wrong item or defective.

Trusted Contributor
I just ordered something from HSN rather than QVC because the price was slightly cheaper, they offer free shipping on the item and I've been reading all these shipping nightmare posts. We'll see how HSN does with the shipping.
Valued Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@BSurLife65 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@BSurLife65 , Stories like yours, make me nervous about ordering anymore from the Q.

IMO -- and as a longtime eCommerce shopper -- this current state of mass unemployment, internet drop, & unknown factors have made me VERY WARY of any and all online orders, not just QVC.  I've had problems with Amazon and 2 other e-stores I've shopped with for years; my order isn't confirmed, wrong address, non-delivery, no Customer Service, LONG wait for delivery (hello QVC, are you listening??)  Just got another notice today that my AD Kit has been shipped BUT it will take 'longer' to get it delivered.  It's unacceptable to order, say, a pair of pants which are selling out during presentation, get confirmation of one's order AND pending payment -- then be told you'll get your pants in 30 days.  "NOTHING can be changed at this time" says QVC.  And yes, my payment will be 'pending' until actual delivery I guess (a new policy -- used to be payment complete upon shipment).  If 'pending' neither I nor my bank can alter it.  I'm thinking of placing any new orders on "Check Payment".  

I'm tired of feeling out of control of my shopping, money and everything else going on!  It's hard enough to take care of my own needs and deal with the crazy COVID-19 rules and precautions.

There -- thanks for listening to my Rant --- Arrrggghhh! 

Time to forget this mess and enjoy the blue sky, fresh breeze  and green forest!