Frequent Contributor

ARE CAROLYN GRACIE AND DAN "GONE" AS HOSTS?

Did I read correctly from a "customer" that Carolyn and Dan are "GONE" as hosts?  I hope not!  I feel like I grew up with them as a "family" since I have no family left!............What is the story here, please?

Honored Contributor

Re: ARE CAROLYN GRACIE AND DAN "GONE" AS HOSTS?

Yes.

There are many postings about this.  Read them.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@SweetSpice wrote:

Did I read correctly from a "customer" that Carolyn and Dan are "GONE" as hosts?  I hope not!  I feel like I grew up with them as a "family" since I have no family left!............What is the story here, please?

Yes, they are both very unceremoniously let go.  Carolyn did not even get to finish her day.

Disgusting treatment.

Respected Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@SweetSpice wrote:

Yes, they are both very unceremoniously let go.  Carolyn did not even get to finish her day.

Disgusting treatment.

@Georgiagrama  Curious wonder which host filled in for her at the end of her day?  

Respected Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@SweetSpice wrote:

Disgusting treatment.

@Georgiagrama  Curious wonder which host filled in for her at the end of her day?  

I believe it was Sandra and Mary. 

Honored Contributor

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@SweetSpice wrote:

Disgusting treatment.

@Georgiagrama    Do you think she was in a state of mind to go back on-air for the rest of her day?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I guess the Q has a right to control their staff BUT it would seem these two are the best of what they have.  I no longer watch because the new breed of host does little more than chatter and say little or nothing about the products that are being featured.  It seems the program is about them and not what we need to know.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@SweetSpice wrote:

Disgusting treatment.

@Georgiagrama    Do you think she was in a state of mind to go back on-air for the rest of her day?

@Kachina624 Iwould hardly think so.  So kind of QVC to allow her to finish what would be her last Denim and Company show.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

To TPTB, What goes around comes around.  I've witnessed it. 

I'm curious. Dan had a heart attack a while back & Carolyn had breast cancer that I believe resulted in her having a mastectomy. She mentioned an insert you could buy for one of the bathing suits on D&C Tuesday for women like her on the last show I saw her on.

I'm wondering if they had health insurance through QVC or another source?  Never know. hmmmmm...........

Super Contributor

Yes they were let go............however I highly doubt they were given this news in the middle of the day and in the middle any shows.