Esteemed Contributor

ANYONE HAVING TROUBLE WITH .COM

[ Edited ]

I have those Contigo thermal mugs in my shopping cart....two sets...and I can't complete my order....I am on the phone waiting for c.s. to answer...

I know they will be taken out of my cart before this is fixed...I am so disgusted with this site....

They are all on waitlist now...so no chance of getting them later today...

They finally went through...never got c.s. person to pick up...I am just happy they weren't dropped out of my cart...not a Christmas present...just something to have around my place for a just in case...

Valued Contributor

Re: ANYONE HAVING TROUBLE WITH .COM

YES. I can't check an order status or see 'items recently on air.' I get a message to check back later. I am sure they are slammed with orders and the web site can't handle. I will check back later. 

Honored Contributor

I tried to place an order when it said call CS I just figured if they wanted my order they would fix the site!  Did not really need item anyway so they saved me some money!

Valued Contributor

I just tried twice to click on the "Items recently on air" link and just got a page of gibberish.

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Honored Contributor

I ordered the Garmin TSV and since the product fit guide states up to 6.9" for the small and I have a 7" (exactly) wrist I ordered the Large.  Then about 20 minutes later Dan H. came on and clarified the sizing that those with a 7" and UNDER should get the Small.  

I called Customer Service because I tried to cancel the order so I could re-order and after 20 minutes it was too far in the shipping process to cancel.  I get it, they are throwing products in boxes and slapping postage on them to get them to the customer by Christmas..... but without the exact information given on the website.... or the exact information given by the host, we have a terrible time ordering what we need as far as sizing is concerned.  I thought about ordering the small as well and returning the one that doesn't fit well.... but I'm just sick of returning things.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
New Contributor

Yes, tried to order TSV and just picture.  No ordering options.

Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

I ordered the Garmin TSV and since the product fit guide states up to 6.9" for the small and I have a 7" (exactly) wrist I ordered the Large.  Then about 20 minutes later Dan H. came on and clarified the sizing that those with a 7" and UNDER should get the Small.  

I called Customer Service because I tried to cancel the order so I could re-order and after 20 minutes it was too far in the shipping process to cancel.  I get it, they are throwing products in boxes and slapping postage on them to get them to the customer by Christmas..... but without the exact information given on the website.... or the exact information given by the host, we have a terrible time ordering what we need as far as sizing is concerned.  I thought about ordering the small as well and returning the one that doesn't fit well.... but I'm just sick of returning things.....

Well... I got the Garmin and the Large (as anticipated) was SO large it was ridiculous. I've already sent it back and don't want to pay return shipping over a problem that was NOT mine!  I'm sick of the sizing issues that QVC has.... I mean how hard can it be?  I know my wrist size, I know my garment chest size, I know my foot size and will buy according to those measurements.... but QVC HAS to give me the right measurements for this all to work~!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*