Honored Contributor

Re: ANOTHER TOTAL DAY OF CHRISTMAS ........IT'S ONLY OCT. 7th !

Looked online at the latest QVC Christmas gifts.....saw only one thing, a Christmas lantern, that I haven't seen in years before......do they really think Poo-pourri is gift-worthy ? Or 5 pair of black sox? And don't forget the mini flashlight sets! there seems to be even more of them this year? Frozen merchandise seems to be the only licensed toy this year; no variety! That little rubber glowing racetrack has been on for years!

Super Contributor

Wow, this morning with coffee I tuned in to see perchance what was being touted.

Alas, a two-hour show from Quacker Factory with more Christmas glitter and bedazzle clothing than one could stand, followed by a full ......WAIT FOR IT.....hour OF FLAMELESS CANDLES !!!!!!!!! a full HOUR with Stacey Stauffer hosting !!! WHEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

On 10/7/2014 hopeQ1 said:

I'm not very old, but seems to me growing up and older it was all done so appropriately without so much greed, and everyone was happier ! With all of the viable options for shopping, electronics, on line, etc., seems like they wouldn't have to try as hard and could still pull in excellent revenue.

If they have to do it so much, PLEASE broaden the selection of merchandise! You don't need a college degree to figure that one out.

Could it be possible ,that after all of these years, vendors often don't want to go the way of home shopping, specifically at the Q, and are choosing to sell elsewhere? So QVC doesn't get a lot of choice in whom they contract with for these shows

You can't convince me that when they had more vendors and more products they were making less money.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Get the message, Q?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 10/7/2014 hopeQ1 said:

I'd even probably watch if it was all day of NEW AND UNSEEN ITEMS. But this monotonous return of the same old thing is enough to drive the best of us away.

QVC can't be that ignorant, so there has to be another reason they keep pushing these tired, same old shows.

Get the message, Q?

Honored Contributor

On 10/7/2014 milly said:

This has become a joke. I LOVE Christmas but for heaven's sake give it a rest. I hope viewers are tuning you out and your sales are down. You should rename your channel to "RRR"....repetitive, redundant and ridiculous. And yes, I have turned the TV off. Maybe you need to get rid of more management if you can't come up with better programming.

Get the message, Q?

Honored Contributor

On 10/7/2014 gazelle77 said: Selling cheap flashlights as Christmas gifts.....PLEZZZZ! Programing goes from bad to worse each week.

Get the message, Q?

Honored Contributor

On 10/7/2014 lovesrecess said:

Looked online at the latest QVC Christmas gifts.....saw only one thing, a Christmas lantern, that I haven't seen in years before......do they really think Poo-pourri is gift-worthy ? Or 5 pair of black sox? And don't forget the mini flashlight sets! there seems to be even more of them this year? Frozen merchandise seems to be the only licensed toy this year; no variety! That little rubber glowing racetrack has been on for years!

Get the message, Q?