Honored Contributor

I love ankle pants because I don't have to hem them. I swear I have the shortest legs in the world.

BTW, Lands End has white jeans. I've also seen them at other stores. Shop around and compare prices.

Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

OK......well, here is MY request:

I want all clothing to be sold in EXTRA SHORT.    

All furnishing items must be close to the floor.   

I only want to see shades of BLUE, because that's what looks good on me.

YA hear that, Q????     I want everything designed JUST FOR ME!!!!!!

I'm guessing that's designed to tell others that their opinions on styles aren't welcome?  Sorry but we all have opinions and it's quite okay to voice them.

Good grief, no. It's sarcasm. One can find what they want at countless places and usually for less money than Q charges.

Trusted Contributor

I love ankle pants because I'm a petite lady with heavy legs, especially calves and ankles. Kind of like Hillary Clinton. 😄 I also do not like exposing my legs due to so many purple veins. I look best in a slim ankle pant that fits snug from waist to knees where I am small, then just skims my calves. 

Honored Contributor

The OP is correct about the scarcity of regular, full length jeans in white. I looked through the entire inventory and there's only a couple of items available. 

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

The OP is correct about the scarcity of regular, full length jeans in white. I looked through the entire inventory and there's only a couple of items available. 

If she is tall she's out of luck but if she's petite or average in height, she can always go up a height size for length. When getting a pair of ankle pants they would then be full pant length on her.

Honored Contributor

I have a few ankle pants---but only wear them during warm weather and then I roll up the cuffs too--I think they are cute with sandals. But I need full length pants for the cold months---

Respected Contributor

@grooms   Good morning!  I've never been a fan of white jeans but caved this year when I saw HSN had Jaclyn Smith jeans.  I purchased a pair in black denim and a pair in white.  They fit like a glove, and I'm very happy I finally jumped on the white jean bandwagon.  Check out her line over on HSN.  Pricing wasn't insane either.  I, too, despise ankle length pants and get very frustrated that all the lines sold on QVC have so many different versions, none of which interest me.  Ankles, crops, pedal pushers, etc.  I can't wear them to work.  

Respected Contributor

Re: ANKLE PANTS

[ Edited ]

Every spring I find myself hunting for white capris or ankle pants. Every spring they seem harder to find. I don't need leggings, long jeans, or shorts. Just capris or slim leg ankle-length pants. Why are these so hard to find? 

Respected Contributor

I think ankle pants got popular in order to show off your nifty shoes.  I am not opposed to ankle pants.  I just need better shoes! Cat LOL