Honored Contributor

@grooms   The only place I've seen ankle pants are in Isaac's line.  I don't like his pants so that's no loss.  I've seen plenty of regular white pants in other lines.  Look elsewhere. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

OK......well, here is MY request:

I want all clothing to be sold in EXTRA SHORT.    

All furnishing items must be close to the floor.   

I only want to see shades of BLUE, because that's what looks good on me.

YA hear that, Q????     I want everything designed JUST FOR ME!!!!!!

I'm guessing that's designed to tell others that their opinions on styles aren't welcome?  Sorry but we all have opinions and it's quite okay to voice them.

@santorini    I really do believe the Q has "something for everyone".....(maybe not all at once, like Tuesday at 3pm Central)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Maybe you can't find them because you misspelled denim?

Valued Contributor

That is absolutely right.....you go look for regular lenth white jeans!

Esteemed Contributor

I searched - full length pants-jeans-white and 21 choices came up.

Try narrowing the search.

Respected Contributor

Ankle pants are my favorites.  I do only like them in slim pants.  I am short and do not hem.  I used to take all my pants to a seamstress and have spent alot of money thru the years on shortening clothes.

Since ankle pants have been easily found now I have not had a pair of pants hemmed in years.

I do like long length for wide leg pants and would not wear wide legs pants ankle length.  

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624   Isaac is not the only line with ankle pants.  I have them in Belle, Denim and Co, and Susan Graver.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ANKLE PANTS

[ Edited ]

I'm totally with you! I can't stand ankle pants! And yet, it seems the Q designers (especially Issac!!) are making them constantly. Maybe they're saving money that way by not making full length pants. They are losing my money for sure....no ankle pants for me. 

Honored Contributor

I love the ankle pant. Otherwise they are always a bit short and that's not a good look. 

Respected Contributor

I ordered a pair of Candace ankle pants in regular and fit me like regular pants.  I like them so much I ordered another pair today.  On sale as well.

Skinney ankle for summer is fine but I like a variety of pant lengths for summer.