Frequent Contributor

AMERICAN LEATHER HANDBAGS..........

For anyone interested.  I was a student at Fashion Institute of Technology and have a flair for fashion. The reason I am stating that fact is that I had an idea and when I recently purchased the TSV of this bag and received it, I found it to be rather "plain and ordinary", so I purchased a "beautiful American Indian Tassel" to hang off the bag to make it more interesting and it really added to the look of the handbag and updated the style!  I really like the way it looks now.....JUST AN IDEA for anyone interested in improving the look of the handbag!

Honored Contributor

Re: AMERICAN LEATHER HANDBAGS..........

@SweetSpice   Congratulations on your ingenuity.  How about a photo to show us?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Sounds nice @SweetSpice .  How about a picture?

Frequent Contributor

I don't have the best "camera" on my phone and my "technology" when it comes to "phones" is not one of my better attributes!.  I am still trying to get famiiar with my "phone".....Stay tuned..........I willl do my best!!  

I will say that i probablly should have started a business with designing items to enhance "handbags" that are not expensive to make them appear more expensive than they are.  I don't know if "QVC" would be interested in something like that, but they would probably sell many more "handbags" that are lower priced that people could afford!

I will say that the item I used to put on my "handbag" was American Indian inspired and really brings out the qualities of the leather and it makes it more appealing.

Respected Contributor

@SweetSpice wrote:

For anyone interested.  I was a student at Fashion Institute of Technology and have a flair for fashion. The reason I am stating that fact is that I had an idea and when I recently purchased the TSV of this bag and received it, I found it to be rather "plain and ordinary", so I purchased a "beautiful American Indian Tassel" to hang off the bag to make it more interesting and it really added to the look of the handbag and updated the style!  I really like the way it looks now.....JUST AN IDEA for anyone interested in improving the look of the handbag!

@SweetSpice

If you can't post pics what is the material of your "American IndianTassel", is it feathers, sterling pieces, beads?

Respected Contributor

They have some really nice tassels to add to handbags on Etsy. I bought a turquoise jewelry tassel awhile back. 

Esteemed Contributor

Haha