Trusted Contributor

ALREADY "IN PROCESS" FOR 5 DAYS

What is going on with QVC shipping?  I ordered two Lock & Lock items on 11/17 and they are still "In Process" as of 11/22.  If QVC has a 6 easy pay/free shipping day, they should hire extra people to fill and ship the orders in a timely manner.  I'm in California and who knows where they are coming from.  The EDD is for 11/27 - ten days after ordering.  They need to get their act together and be competitive with other companies whose shipping is a lot faster.

Valued Contributor

Re: ALREADY "IN PROCESS" FOR 5 DAYS

I am going through this too on 1 clothing item I purchased on 11/13. It’s still in process, I called yesterday to cancel and was told I could not.
Today I received a “sorry there’s a delay in shipping “ email.
This is the worst possible customer service I’ve ever seen, and we have to pay for shipping & returns.
I am definitely done ordering from QVC.
Honored Contributor

@HB glamma wrote:
I am going through this too on 1 clothing item I purchased on 11/13. It’s still in process, I called yesterday to cancel and was told I could not.
This is the worst possible customer service I’ve ever seen, and we have to pay for shipping & returns.

@HB glamma   It is very aggravating to say the least. 

Esteemed Contributor

@HB glamma 

@HB glamma wrote:

Mine was so long,, about two weeks. Long story short, after a few emails to the Team, and many complaints on the forum, they blamed the vendor. I told them to contact vendor and cancel order.  It was two Muk Luks pj,s.  They were able to cancel one.  One was finally shipped. After the 

Edd DATE.

They were still selling the PJ,s and not shipping ORDERS.  QVC is really sc###ed up.

Super Contributor

I ordered Lock & Lock Nov. 9, says it shipped Nov. 12th, order status still says in process as of today, Nov. 23.....

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HB glamma 

Me too!  I ordered Susan Graver Leggings on the 14th; still in process on the 24th - 10 days in process!  I got the email apologizing too.  Unacceptable.  Perhaps the issue is only with certain vendors.  Maybe the issue is with Susan Graver.  Other items I ordered last week have already arrived.

Valued Contributor

Having the sme problem with something I ordered on Nov. 9th and the 12th - Delays in shipping.  I returned their email saying I don't want the stuff anymore - cancel it which, of course, they won't but.....they will be returned at QVC's cost.  One was a Josie maran product!  PITIFUL BUSINESS PRACTICE