Contributor

ADVANCE ORDER STATUS SHOULD BE STATED DURING PRESENTATION

A few times lately, I've placed some orders and when I go back to check on shipping status, I find (buried in small type) that they are advance orders!  No expected shipping date!  This was never mentioned during the presentation AT ALL.  

TRULY, if something is an " advance order", I need to know before I place the order!!  This is sneaky and rude on QVC's part.  Plesae, QVC, fix this....not very respectful of your customer.

Honored Contributor

Re: ADVANCE ORDER STATUS SHOULD BE STATED DURING PRESENTATION

Yes, well, in a perfect world...
Respected Contributor

Anytime I've ordered an item that was advanced order, I've heard it mentioned during the presentation. I've also seen it on the item's page. Perhaps it's just what I've ordered. Now, I have had notifications of a delay in delivery, but I think that's different.

Honored Contributor

QVC isn't consistent.  Sometimes they tell us it is advanced, others not.

It wasn't mentioned for one of my recent orders, so it was a surprise to me when I saw "advanced order" after checking out. 

Honored Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

Anytime I've ordered an item that was advanced order, I've heard it mentioned during the presentation. I've also seen it on the item's page. Perhaps it's just what I've ordered. Now, I have had notifications of a delay in delivery, but I think that's different.

@Etoile308 

Not necessarily --- Valerie Parr Hill has done it to me twice....in each case no mention on air, and the item wasn't even a sell out.....  it just "magically" appeared ADVANCED ORDER on my order status when I checked to see if it had shipped.....  and thats not right....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”