Contributor

A265758 Price increase on clearance price!

Who else but QVC would raise the price on a clearance item. For quite awhile these Denim & Co french terry pants were $13.92 and today they are $14.42. What is the matter with this company? They have made so many changes and not for the good and that is why I rarely buy from them anymore. Guess there will be plenty of people who don't mind the terrible way they treat their customers and will keep buying but I for one will keep curtailing my buying from them.

Regular Contributor

Re: A265758 Price increase on clearance price!

[ Edited ]

I also noticed that most items in my "Wish List" went up 50 cents, both regular and clearance priced items.  Is a free shipping day coming soon? I'm hoping.

Esteemed Contributor

It's common here.

I was watching an As Is handbag at $99. Then it jumped to $119. Then back down to $99.

Pays to stalk an item to know the true sale price.  In the end, I was tired of game playing so I passed. If you don't like today's price, come back tommorrow.

Honored Contributor

I shop at the Q and other shopping channels because it's easy, bottom line. I like to get a bargain, but that's not an issue if I have to have something.

Esteemed Contributor

@emawmaI ordered something a couple of days ago, and the video clearance price was about $10 less than the clearance price the day I ordered.  There was also free shipping in the video.  I understand about "expiring offers" in videos; but one or the other ($10 less or free shipping) would have been nice.

Keepin' it real.
Honored Contributor

Still think the Q doesn't have a clue what clearance means----they need to take a class or something. I shop in b-and-m stores more now than ever. Get alot more REAL clearance prices plus lots of incentives thru the store. And can tell immediately if it fits or not and if it smells  or not. No s/h either. Also I get to take it home with me and not wait  2 weeks for shipping. No brainer!!!

Valued Contributor

I ordered VPH poinsettas a couple of months ago and they were on again today.  I ordered them today and then realized the item price was $5.00 higher than they were before.  Needless to say, I cancelled it.  I'm not going to pay more for something now than I did previously.  The sad thing is there are people who have no idea that the prices were raised on certain items and unknowingly pay the additional fee(s).

"I never changed, I just learned."
Honored Contributor

One Day Onlys?  Its easy to understand they are going up again.  Clearance?  They shouldn't go anywhere but DOWN. 

Valued Contributor

QVC is down right shameful anymore.....have they no class - NOPE and no business sense either.  They are also raising the price of Grandma's coffee cakes...noticed that yesterday so sad as it may be, and as many I have bought and still have stored in my freezer - I will not buy them from QVC anymore....I guess I will go without.  Some high end grocery stores sell them but unfortunately, I don't live in Beverly Hills or Pacific Palisades or wherever Gelson's high level stores are in CA.  Keep it up QVC....raise your prices so you can buy HSN.....and loose customers you HAD.

Esteemed Contributor

ALL retailers are constantly raising and lowering their prices.

ALL OF THEM.

Both on-line, brick and mortar, and television shopping channels.

QVC doesn't have the monopoly on that.

Not every retailer can be the Dollar store.