Honored Contributor

@camelot   You left out all those feeding frenzy shows too. That day last week they had way overpriced salmon as the tsv, they had a 5 hr block of filling pieholes back to back. Those shows are disgusting how the hosts (1) just flock to do these shows and (2) absolutely tear into all that food to make it as UNappealing as possible for anyone to even think about ordering.

Honored Contributor

I'd much rather watch jewelry shows over beauty any day of the week - or at least tune in to take a peek.

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

where are people going wearing jewelry these days?  Seems like a poor choice of programing to me... maybe have shows on yard and home  since people are home more now.  

---–––----

I have always loved jewelry, and I have less than zero interest in a home and yard show. 

Different strokes! 

Respected Contributor

The Klondike Gold Rush® event on Monday has been permanently on the schedule since August 17, 1988. I don't understand how anyone could be surprised by the return of a 32-year running event.

Valued Contributor

Too much too much

Valued Contributor

If you are not in the market for jewelry then an entire day is boring...and then there Is an entire hour on one hoop!  Now that is boring.  I wish QVC would not wait for a day of gold or sterling or gems but go back to the beginning when we would see an hour of jewelry several times each week...but I have expressed this for many years and apparently wishing does not make it so in Q world.

Honored Contributor

The 2 gold days per year are the only days I watch even some Q.  I can't remember other days that I've turned to Q.  

Valued Contributor

I LOVE the jewerly days, espexially the gold.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Honored Contributor

Re: A whole day again?

[ Edited ]

I'd rather see jewelry over beauty shows or prepared food any day, but no wonder jewelry sales have been declining  QVC goes to the same Italian factories and brings in the the SAME Italian Gold designs---the box chain, or rope necklace, the bold links...that they've been showing these SAME styles for YEARS !!!!....And if its not that, its all this fake or manufactured diamond jewelry 😴ZZZZZZZ 

At least there's a few nice pieces that are reasonably priced, I'll give them credit for that and wish there was more, and also variety and uniqueness is the key for me. There's still too many items in the very high price range where financing with the Q card is needed.....Woman Frustrated

5.jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I cannot believe the price of gold these days.   I could never afford anything now.  So happy I bought a few things back when prices were AFFORDABLE.  I still have a beautiful woven 16 gram 14k bracelet that I paid $150 for from HSN.  Gorgeous.  And I have some pieces that were my mom's.  Lucky me!!