Esteemed Contributor

Saturday was all day beauty.  Now tomorrow is all day jewelry.............boring!

If you like it......good, go for it Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Seriously, what is anything worth watching all day or even for hours & hours on QVC? So tired of ITKWD, Shoe Shopping with Jane or whoever, Josie Marin, Philosopy............. It's all bad!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A whole day again?

[ Edited ]

I have actually come to appreciate these "theme days"—they let me know whether it's worth my time to check in on QVC programming or not. If I am not interested in the topic, I know I don't even need to peek at the guide to see what will be on and can avoid all shows, but if I like the theme, I enjoy a little anticipation of the fun things that may be presented, whether I'm able to view them in real time or by browsing Items Recently on Air later in the day.

Honored Contributor

where are people going wearing jewelry these days?  Seems like a poor choice of programing to me... maybe have shows on yard and home  since people are home more now.  

Super Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

where are people going wearing jewelry these days?  Seems like a poor choice of programing to me... maybe have shows on yard and home  since people are home more now.  

Yes, but these jewelry shows have been planned months, years in advance. One day, things will change for us, not QVC programmingSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I don't care for the whole day thing. Then again I've barely been watching anything on the q. Just a few shows I record and run through to see if I'm interested in anything. I don't find I'm buying much and don't consider watching the q entertaining. 

Trusted Contributor

The Klondike Gold Rush is my National Holiday!

Respected Contributor

The main reason I started watching QVC was for all the beautiful jewelry.

An entire day of gold is a special treat!

I have some great pieces in my collection thanks to QVC.

Today I am watching Diamond Day on Shop HQ.

Life is too short to not enjoy beauty and luxury!

Respected Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

The main reason I started watching QVC was for all the beautiful jewelry.

An entire day of gold is a special treat!

I have some great pieces in my collection thanks to QVC.

Today I am watching Diamond Day on Shop HQ.

Life is too short to not enjoy beauty and luxury!

I used to feel the same way @FancyPhillyshopper.  I used to get some really pretty jewelry that you didn't see anywhere else.  But, I haven't bought anything for quite some time because I don't like the selection anymore.  It's just stuff you see everywhere.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

I agree.  I also wonder about all the beauty and make-up brands and shows and day-long programming. I'm sure not wearing much makeup anymore.  Maybe it's just me, but with more people out -of-work and more people working at home, make-up would seem like an unnecessary purchase.