Esteemed Contributor

Re: A surprise email from QVC delivery

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't want or need delivery emails.   They seem to have just started that.   Believe me, I'm on top of what will come and when.

@Kachina624    Me also, but I am signed up with UPS and Fed Ex and I get a text from them.  I like knowing that something is delivered so I can get it.  Too any people stealing packages.    

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1Forgot about the mug give-away.  Didn't get that either.  And credit on my account -- another thing I didn't get.  Now I'm getting a complex (kidding)!!!  QVC should concentrate on getting orders delivered quicker than they do.  The Community Board is getting like a complaint department with GOOD reason!!!  

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

Today I received 2 emails notifying me my packages were delivered!  Got home and they were right at my front door🙂

Guess shipping is getting back on track I ordered these items Wednesday and received today!

Kudos QVC👍🏻

@homedecor1 

I received an email like that recently and I’m not sure how I feel about it. I don’t really need an email telling my package has been delivered. Getting the package shipped faster (meaning it left the building, not the a label has been printed) and showing better tracking means more to me. The tracking should state that the package was delivered and, if that is done correctly, there is no need for an email stating the same thing.

Esteemed Contributor

I suppose it is a good idea for people that check their email daily, do not have carrier delivery notification service, and do not care to sign on to QVC.com to check order status. I have UPS delivery notifications, but I realize not everyone does.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖