Trusted Contributor

A shocking My Pillow testimonial tonight

[ Edited ]

I turned on QVC tonight, and My Pillow was on.  Mike L, and Shawn K.

I thought I heard the caller say her husband along with his My Pillow drowned in a recent hurricane.   Mike  and Shawn’s jaws dropped.  And there was a long moment of silence.  It was the last call-in My Pillow testimonial.

It was unbelievable. And shocking..

Did anyone else hear that?

If true what the caller said, it has to be the strangest call-in My Pillow , other than callers swearing My Pillow cured their  medical maladies, I’ve ever heard.l

Honored Contributor

Re: A shocking My Pillow testimonial tonight

Wow!  No wonder they say they are not responsible for what callers tell us!

@EatWellWhat was the caller's point?  How could his drowning be a testimonial for a product?   Sad though.

Honored Contributor

I don't know what the caller said because you didn't finish the sentence.

Super Contributor

No! she said her husband's PILLOW drown in hurricane Harvey she called into replace his pillow plus purchased more for her guest bedroom. That's what I heard.
Esteemed Contributor

Please explain what the caller said.Your sentence cut off!!

Trusted Contributor

@millieshops

i really don’t know,  other than give a testimonial.

Respected Contributor

@EatWell wrote:

I thought I heard the caller say her husband along with his My Pillow drowned in a recent hurricane.   Mike  and Shawn’s jaws dropped.  And there was a long moment of silence.  It was the last call-in My Pillow testimonial.

If true what the caller said, it has to be the strangest call-in My Pillow , other than callers swearing My Pillow cured their  medical maladies, I’ve ever heard.l

I heard that call but it was not the husband who drowned. She said she was buying more pillows to replace the ones that were damaged during the hurricane.

Trusted Contributor

@NicksmomESQ

Thanks.

My Internet was acting wonky and I had to retype the thread.

Respected Contributor

mike seems like a decent human being but his obsession with pillows drives me crazy. Apparently it stems back to when he was a teenager and he bought an expensive pillow in a department store that disappointed him, he had saved up a large sum and then couldn't return the pillow.  Can't understand why he obsesses over pillows.

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@EatWell wrote:

I heard that call but it was not the husband who drowned. She said she was buying more pillows to replace the ones that were damaged during the hurricane.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks.  The My Pillow drowned.

I think I need to clean the wax out of my ears!  Smiley Surprised