Honored Contributor

Re: A shocking My Pillow testimonial tonight

I love My Pillow. DH and I have several pillows as well as the travel size pillows. Love the fact that they can be washed. I use travel size pillow to prop up my iPad.

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

mike seems like a decent human being but his obsession with pillows drives me crazy. Apparently it stems back to when he was a teenager and he bought an expensive pillow in a department store that disappointed him, he had saved up a large sum and then couldn't return the pillow.  Can't understand why he obsesses over pillows.

@Reever....do you understand that QVC is a shopping channel and that vendors come on air and sell their products? Calling a vendor "obsessed" with the product they are selling is at minimum, ridiculous. What is strange and frankly should be cause for concern for yourself, and not this vendor,  is the fact that you state in writing that you don't understand this concept while posting on a shopping channel forum.

Esteemed Contributor

I have his pillow and I love it!!  Also use the small travel pillow because I am a side sleeper and I tuck it a bit under my arm.  I have tried every pillow made and finally have found the most comfortable.  Just ask my hubby, he's so funny about it.   He says are you done buying pillows now???   LOL

Respected Contributor

Everyone in our house has 2 My Pillows. We love them. My husband and son are allergic to feathers/down and they don’t like the standard hypoallergenic pillows. So we appreciate the fact that Mike took the effort to research and invent an alternative. I like being able to wash them. My husband, who’s usually a cynic on all things QVC, had surgery last week and was in the hospital for 2 nights. He asked me to bring his My Pillow to him. That’s quite a testimonial! 

Honored Contributor

This thread was hilarious.  Woman LOL  Hey, we've all misheard things from time to time.

I do find it odd that someone would even say their pillow drown.  That is just silly to me. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Maybe they should start a go fund me page for the poor pillow that did not make it!  This thread really made me laugh on a dreary snowy day. Thanks everyone.  I have quite a few of those pillows they are  really great.

Many people wonder why Mike has such an obession with the pillow. He made a fortune from them I would be excited to. Maybe when he was a kid someone beat him over the head with a pillow and it wasn’t that soft. So he created his own and became a millionaire.

Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@EatWell wrote:

I turned on QVC tonight, and My Pillow was on.  Mike L, and Shawn K.

I thought I heard the caller say her husband along with his My Pillow drowned in a recent hurricane.   Mike  and Shawn’s jaws dropped.  And there was a long moment of silence.  It was the last call-in My Pillow testimonial.

It was unbelievable. And shocking..

Did anyone else hear that?

If true what the caller said, it has to be the strangest call-in My Pillow , other than callers swearing My Pillow cured their  medical maladies, I’ve ever heard.l

I heard that call but it was not the husband who drowned. She said she was buying more pillows to replace the ones that were damaged during the hurricane.

@Diva on The Q ..... Lol ....  this is so funny .... Hung really messed up what the caller said .. goes to show how people don’t listen to what is being said & then post wrong information on the forums!!! 

@January121

It started my day off with a good laugh........

yellow-lol-smiley-emoticon.gif

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Not My Pillow again!

Respected Contributor

If this was my post I would have been trying to figure out how to delete it.  Good grief.

Esteemed Contributor

I just have to say I don't understand all the praise for this pillow .  I purchased them and am very disappointed in them.  I dont get a better night sleep with this pillow and it bottoms out under my head and neck in the middle of the night as well.  I have e to keep waking and fluffing, squeezing and trying to get it comfortable!!  😾 I have  washed them several times hoping that will help....it Doesn't!!!!!   I just don't get all the hoopla regarding my pillow ,  it is not My pillow😼😡. Sorry for the rant I know this was not what this list is about ...couldn't help myself😈