Valued Contributor

Re: A shocking My Pillow testimonial tonight

Maybe this was her way of expressing why she needed a new one.

I didn't hear the caller so I'm just shooting from the hip on this one.

Honored Contributor

@EatWell LOL...Mike should have given her a free pillow after all she was through but I guess he didn't like hearing that his pillow drowned.

Trusted Contributor

I kinda wish all My Pillows would drown.  Nope, I don't like them.  Don't get the praise at all.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@EatWell wrote:

I turned on QVC tonight, and My Pillow was on.  Mike L, and Shawn K.

I thought I heard the caller say her husband along with his My Pillow drowned in a recent hurricane.   Mike  and Shawn’s jaws dropped.  And there was a long moment of silence.  It was the last call-in My Pillow testimonial.

It was unbelievable. And shocking..

Did anyone else hear that?

If true what the caller said, it has to be the strangest call-in My Pillow , other than callers swearing My Pillow cured their  medical maladies, I’ve ever heard.l

I heard that call but it was not the husband who drowned. She said she was buying more pillows to replace the ones that were damaged during the hurricane.

@Diva on The Q ..... Lol ....  this is so funny .... Hung really messed up what the caller said .. goes to show how people don’t listen to what is being said & then post wrong information on the forums!!! 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@January121 wrote:

@Diva on The Q wrote:

@EatWell wrote:

I thought I heard the caller say her husband along with his My Pillow drowned in a recent hurricane.   Mike  and Shawn’s jaws dropped.  And there was a long moment of silence.  It was the last call-in My Pillow testimonial.

If true what the caller said, it has to be the strangest call-in My Pillow , other than callers swearing My Pillow cured their  medical maladies, I’ve ever heard.l

I heard that call but it was not the husband who drowned. She said she was buying more pillows to replace the ones that were damaged during the hurricane.

@Diva on The Q ..... Lol ....  this is so funny .... Hung really messed up what the caller said .. goes to show how people don’t listen to what is being said & then post wrong information on the forums!!! 

@January121

Indeed. 

Who would have thunk a pillow could drown.  

Especially a My Pillow.   Smiley Wink

i must get my hearing aid checked!

Enjoy your evening.

Respected Contributor

Thanks folks....the best laugh I've had all day!!!

Super Contributor

@EatWell wrote:

Sorry I missed it 

Super Contributor

Cut off is this live?

Valued Contributor

On Coast to Coast Am several nights ago, Mike L. was interviewed the first hour. It was an interesting story about his life from teenage on, some I went hmmm?, but I learned how he got to selling MyPillow and the effects and things he has been through. 

Aside: I do like the MyPillow I have. He also has sent lots of pillows to overseas military and to victims of last years' hurricanes.

Honored Contributor

@ReeverYou take Mike's obsession much more seriously than I do.  He's an inventor/salesman who has found a way to success..  I have no idea what they talk about when the cameras are gone. 

I see 2 good things here -  he employs local people and they're all producing a product that works well for many, many people.   I sleep on his pillows most of the time, but it's been a couple of uyears since I watched him.