Highlighted
Valued Contributor

A postive post about shipping

I just wanted to say although I was beginning to wonder if I would ever get my "As Is" Valerie Parr Hill black swan I ordered on 10/7, I'm happy to announce it has shipped 10/24!  I don't know what the reason was for the delay, but for those of you getting frustrated, don't give up hope!  Whatever issues they are having I hope get resolved and it can be business as usual.  Thank you QVC.  

Honored Contributor

Re: A postive post about shipping

Happy to hear that your swan is on the way.  Honestly, I don't get bent out of shape about the shipping.  I think some people have a very hard time with change.  They just cannot accept it.  I don't stalk my packages.  It's like that "watched pot" thing.  I don't buy anything that I have to receive within days anway.  So, if I wait a 10 days.  I'm good with that.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: A postive post about shipping

Maybe it was not in stock when you originally purchased it because it is "As is". I have purchased several items as is and have been quite pleased. I would think they anticipate x amount of returns. I hope you are happy with your purchase when you receive it after having waited for so long.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖