Esteemed Contributor
On 1/7/2015 stevieb said:
On 1/7/2015 taja123 said:

To show the Retail Price and then the Clearance price followed by the Easy Pay is especially disconcerting. Now come on, this isn't rocket science. It's actually insulting to anyone with half a brain for this naïve, simpleton way to capture an easy buck. If the Q were proud of its Clearance, believe it, they would show it!

How could they be...?

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

The Q will never hear the words: "what a great sale". 8)

Super Contributor

tHEY ALSO NEED TO STOP SAYING , "IN THE STORES YOU COULD PUT A ONE IN FRONT OF THAT NUMBER"...............LOL, NOOOOO, IN THE STORES YOU COULD PUT A 50% OFF AND NO SHIPPING ON THAT ITEM.

Contributor

I agree completely. This is a disgusting lack of transparency on the part of QVC. When they are showing an "event" price, a featured price, one time only or whatever, they should be showing the REGULAR QVC price. What is QVC thinking these days? Shame on them.

Contributor
On 1/3/2015 SPURT said:

Vivian you make an EXCELLENT point, QVC should show what the ORIGINAL QVC price was and not just some retail value (and since retail price can vary---which retail from what part of the country are they using anyway).

I know other retailers have their own systems and their own set of codes....but just because others do it, does it mean that QVC has to follow suit, why can't QVC, like the OP is asking for, show some honesty and integrity.... The excuse that some have used sounds like a little kid saying, "but mom everyone else is doing it" OR in the adult translation, just because one retailer is being deceptive is that an excuse for all to follow suit........{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

SPURT & VIVIAN(OP) I totally agree!!! I mentioned in my latest new thread about a sneaky thing QVC did to me about auto delivery pricing and also my recent troubles with them regarding the return shipping labels I can definitely see a CHANGE in QVC and it is NOT for the better.

I, too, have noticed the recent change with not showing the prices in the online videos and agree where exactly is their INTEGRITY going within this company. Ahh I do know the answer to that question indeed, down south to HSN! Now there is a wonderful company(yes I do know they are owned by the same company but apparently preach an entirely different type of business code/practice to & for their customer for sure!)

Super Contributor

I'm knocking on 70's door, and I am finding history does repeat itself. This isn't new for me.