Honored Contributor

I don't remember Q ever having good sales.  This is not something Q does.  At least not according to their pricing.  I have gotten nice rings from Carolyn Pollack, Barbara Bixby and some diamonique at reasonable prices.  If you want a good sale HSN is the best.  There are good and not so good items on every channel.  But HSN has the best sales and clearance.  I have purchased very nice things from HSN.  Evine has good sales too and their One time onlys prices are amazing.  Just shop around.  I shop with all 3.  I am not going to complain about Q I just do not purchase as much from them.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@KYToby wrote:

I fail to see how this is "a new low."  QVC has done nothing nefarious or unethical.

QVC sold an item, the OP purchased it.  The op now apparently has buyer's remorse and is looking for someone to blame.

Whether or not purchasing garden plants from a shopping chnnel is advisable, QVC has done nothing wrong.

Perhaps QVC has done nothing 'wrong' but touting something as a 'special' price when the savings is a whopping sixteen cents strains the bounds of credibility.

But surely, noticing that the 'special' price was only 16 cents savings is on *the purchaser.*

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@KYToby wrote:

I fail to see how this is "a new low."  QVC has done nothing nefarious or unethical.

QVC sold an item, the OP purchased it.  The op now apparently has buyer's remorse and is looking for someone to blame.

Whether or not purchasing garden plants from a shopping chnnel is advisable, QVC has done nothing wrong.

Perhaps QVC has done nothing 'wrong' but touting something as a 'special' price when the savings is a whopping sixteen cents strains the bounds of credibility.

But surely, noticing that the 'special' price was only 16 cents savings is on *the purchaser.*

Of course, it is. We're ultimately responsible for our own choices. Of course, hyperbolically touting a price as 'special' when it's a mere sixteen cents less than the usual price, well, that one rests squarely on the Q.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...