Super Contributor

A month, or more, for delivery

I ordered a pair of shoes a month ago and still have not received them.  I've gotten products from China on Amazon that arrived in a month.  This is ridiculous!  I've been a customer since about 1989 (I think it was CVN or something in San Diego that became QVC).  I have been patient and understanding during the pandemic.  But why can Target and Amazon, ship items out in a timely manner and QVC can't?  Even HSN is doing a fairly good job.  I've just stopped watching so that I won't be tempted to buy, and then disappointed when I don't get my item a month later.  Even 1970's mail order COD was faster!  

Respected Contributor

Re: A month, or more, for delivery

QVC seems more focused on selling products than prompt shipping.

Respected Contributor

@deeva wrote:

QVC seems more focused on selling products than prompt shipping.

Ive been disgusted with their slow shipping since the pandemic began. An order from Cottage Farms arrived totally wilted and dried out because of numerous "delays". Ive found myself using Amazon with greater frequency.  Even JC Penny a bankrupt company got my curtains out on time.

Super Contributor

I ordered 2 IM tops on June 1 and one was shipped 7-8 days later and still has not arrived! I see though that it is in the same state as me. The estimated delivery is 6/29! I can`t imagine why, but the other top is "in process". What??? One would think the same vendor would ship from the same place at the same time. I have grown more disenchanted with QVC. As you mention, other very large companies are also selling thousands of items but dont seem to have the same shipping issues as QVC. I was patient of their reorganizing theiir warehouses/shipping departments. During the early weeks of the virus, all online retailers, USPS, UPS, FedEx and others had to adjust but it seems QVC has not. I have enjoyed my shopping experience here and previously not complained however 3-4 weeks of processing/shipping is outlandish! It may be prudent to fix some of their internal issues about processing and shipping before allowing hosts to suggest that consumers will receive their item in a matter of days. Who knows though? If i order in July for Christmas, maybe i will receive my purchase in time! Very frustrating QVC!

Trusted Contributor

I have no way of knowing what took so long with your order, of course. It happens. Sometimes a few days, sometimes a few weeks--especially in these difficult times. Amazon and other shops can be slow as well. I'm still waiting for a shirt from another retailer, which I ordered in early May. I find it works best for me if I don't take it personally, but accept that Q is just not the place to shop when fast delivery is important to me. 

Valued Contributor

Same here. One month and nothing. Contacted CS and got a refund.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

My grandaughter,   wanted  those  BF tee shirts from the ANYBODy brand.

So I ordered  them for her. This was early in  MAY,she was eagerly awaiting them..

Well it is now the end of June,still no tee shirts...........

Last Sunday on Fathers Day, she    died ...........

Needless to say,she never got to enjoy those shirts,which BTW   still have not arrived.............. Smiley Sad

I should  return them but I am too grieved to  do that!

QVC your shipping is horrendus!!!! 

Trusted Contributor

@MalteseMomma, please accept my sincere condolences on the sudden passing of your granddaughter. How devastating that must be! Hugs!🙏
Contributor

I also ordered shoes which took 37 days to arrive. The box that I received was destroyed and QVC refused to cancel my order even though I did not receive it for another 2 weeks. What is going on QVC? Ridiculous.