Respected Contributor

A little disappointed with QVC's weekend Easy Pays.

I thought the Easy Pays from QVC would be for all or most items, but it's mostly for the clearance items only.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Valued Contributor

Re: A little disappointed with QVC's weekend Easy Pays.

It says CLEARANCE easy pays on the home page,, It never even hints at being on reg. merchandise.{#emotions_dlg.sleep}

Honored Contributor

I find the way QVC doles out EP to almost always be a let-down, but the availability of EP over the weekends is far from the biggest disappointment it seems they routinely have on tap for us... The programming is abysmal... and not just on weekends, anymore...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@sssgirl, yeah, I know. I just figured since it was a holiday sale, there might've been sales on most items, not just the stuff QVC's trying to get rid of. Guess I'll have to wait for a different sale.

@stevieb, I think QVC's trying really hard to get rid of all the stuff that isn't selling anymore.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Valued Contributor

I keep waiting for ""TRUE"" clearance prices. $a dollar or two less does not say clearance to me..

Respected Contributor

On 10/13/2014 ssssgirl said:

I keep waiting for ""TRUE"" clearance prices. $a dollar or two less does not say clearance to me..

You will be waiting forever.

Valued Contributor

On 10/13/2014 insomniac said:

You will be waiting forever.

Sad but TRUE>> I do not even bother to look at the clearance because I KNOW they are not really clearance items. Just trying to make gullibale people think they are.

Honored Contributor

I chuckled the other day. I received an email touting the sale price of David's book...it was $22 and is now only $19.98. That's not even 10%.

Honored Contributor

On 10/13/2014 CalmInTheHeart said:

I chuckled the other day. I received an email touting the sale price of David's book...it was $22 and is now only $19.98. That's not even 10%.

I saw his last one at Marshall's shortly after it came out... Didn't buy it even then.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...