Esteemed Contributor

I actually have a few of her dresses and pants, and I really enjoy them. I would buy more. However, I find her antics on air distasteful and frequently change the channel when she makes an appearance. 

Trusted Contributor

@ID2 Respectfully, and BTW I love Michigan, I am not prudish.

My point is that I don't want to change the channel and I don't think QVC wants me to either.

Trusted Contributor

@Chicagosuburbangirl wrote:

@ID2 Respectfully, and BTW I love Michigan, I am not prudish.

My point is that I don't want to change the channel and I don't think QVC wants me to either.

Thank you.

Any poster that tells another to change the channel is essentially costing QVC sales.

Trusted Contributor

I know that stating what size each model is while presenting an item can be important for many, I think too much emphasis is placed on it....and many times I feel that each of the models and the host are wearing a size or two too small. If a garment puckers or pulls across the bust, hips or anywhere for that matter, then the garment is too small. I like my clothes to fit comfortably and so many times the sizes represented are either from the very small to plus size, but not much in between. I’m not a size 0 and never will be...so please try and better represent something from all sizes. 😊😊

Valued Contributor

@Chicagosuburbangirl I find RG, LR  and KG  offensive and I immediately change channels.  I also will not watch SG or LG but I don't find them obsessive over women's behinds.   But the excessive crotch shots and butt shots, especially when the vendor or host or model is in waaaay too tight clothing, are the producer's and camera person's faults.  I'm no prude but I really don't need to see close-up crotch shots on a 65" HD TV

Trusted Contributor

Kirsten is in my opinion always showing off her body. Yes she is in great shape I will not take that away from her but yes a little decorum goes a long way.  I am not a fan of this brand or this product rep so I don't watch.  Generally when this brand is on I cannot turn the channel fast enough.  

QVC used to be pretty classy.  Let's get back to that.

Honored Contributor

Kirsten is more about “look at me” instead of “look at this product”.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...