Contributor

A great big thank you to everyone at QVC!

QVC is one of my "go-to" background channels now more than ever. The QVC hosts, crew, and other employees who are showing up every day to keep it on air during this extremely stressful time have my very real gratitude for soldiering on, and I hope they all remain safe. IMO the hosts I'm seeing are doing a wonderful job of balancing selling and comforting.

With nowhere to go, I'm not really tempted to buy any of QVC's spring clothes or shoes I'd ordinarily be closely considering. But I am closely eyeing some of the food! Yesterday I received my order of 24 savory NYC kettle-boiled Just Bagels (now sold out), and I had a plain one for breakfast this morning. Since I can't leave a rating on the sold out page, I'll say here that this was the absolute best bagel I've ever eaten and I'll probably be ordering more Just Bagels if I can.

Anyway, thanks again QVC!

Contributor

Re: A great big thank you to everyone at QVC!

Couldn't agree more.   And I too love those bagels.  Kudos to all at QVC.  

Trusted Contributor

I am loving their programming.  Back to basics, just the Host and the occasional vendor on the phone. Takes me back to why I first fell in love with QVC.  They are doing a fabulous job!

Trusted Contributor

@Miss Pepsi wrote:

I am loving their programming.  Back to basics, just the Host and the occasional vendor on the phone. Takes me back to why I first fell in love with QVC.  They are doing a fabulous job!

I couldn’t agree more!  I was just thinking how nice it was to see a Vionics presentation without the long-winded explanation by the vendor - who, by the way, speaks so fast I can hardly understand him sometimes.  I enjoyed Kirstin.

Super Contributor

I know this is not a popular thought,  but the shopping channels seem irrelevant right now, considering the record number of people who are unemployed.

Regular Contributor

A sense of normalcy is appreciated. They are working under duress with limited production staff and obviously fewer vendors and still capably pull it off. I am glad they can sell enthusiastically under these limited conditions. So refreshing to focus on a houseware, some delicious food or summer sandals. The daily headlines are frightening and fatiguing. They offer a welcome familiar respite.