Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: A big thank you to the Social Team

@tucsongal wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

I believe the Social Team have been moderating the Facebook page(s).  I assume they will continue to do so without the burden of this forum to have to monitor.

———————

My husband inexplicably has a Facebook account he never uses but I was able to view the QVC page over there. Poor mods, they’re going to be bored to tears.

I doubt if they will be bored since they are also customer service reps.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@geezerette wrote:

I believe the Social Team have been moderating the Facebook page(s).  I assume they will continue to do so without the burden of this forum to have to monitor.

Was it really that much of a burden @geezerette ?  They probably enjoyed reading a lot of the posts.  Anyhow, I heard they were all heading to help with shipping (joke).

Super Contributor

A Thank you the Social Team and to all of you who has ever helped me with an issue I would have. You guys are the best… I hope you get to continue to work in same department in the future. Wish you all the best!
Respected Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@tucsongal wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

———————

My husband inexplicably has a Facebook account he never uses but I was able to view the QVC page over there. Poor mods, they’re going to be bored to tears.

I doubt if they will be bored since they are also customer service reps.

——————

I was sarcastically referring to the posts I saw there 😊.

Frequent Contributor

I want to add my thanks to the Social Team, in particular Beth, who helped me out on at least two occasions with order problems. Were it not for these forums, I wouldn’t have known the proper folks to contact. Great team!

Regular Contributor

I want to add my Thank You's to the Social Team, as well. Please be aware that your assistance with customer issues have always been appreciated.