Honored Contributor

A Nice Surprise for us Late-Night People!

I just got an e-mail about "late night specials" that will show up periodically from 10 p.m. to 3 a.m. EST. This is a great thing for all of us who can't always get to the Internet to see the lunchtime specials. I'm so happy QVC is doing this, and I look forward to lots of "treats"! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Re: A Nice Surprise for us Late-Night People!

Odd that there are no prices showing on the page.  Have to click on an item to see how much it is!

If they work the bugs out this would be nice.  I can only check LTS on weekends.

"It doesn't matter if the glass is half-full or half-empty as long as you still have the rest of the bottle."
Super Contributor

It is a great idea, but showing prices with the items would be nice.
"I always have a chair for you in the smallest parlor in the world, to wit, my heart." --Emily Dickinson
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I don't see them tonight. I thought it was a fun idea. Oh well, less stuff on which to spend my money.
Super Contributor

Was this supposed to be a daily thing or just occasionally? Tonight is the 1st time I could check and I can't find anything.

TIA  Smiley Happy

Original registration date 7/3!/07 post count was 223 until 6/15/15
Honored Contributor

@luv2drive wrote:

Was this supposed to be a daily thing or just occasionally? Tonight is the 1st time I could check and I can't find anything.

TIA  Smiley Happy

I got the impression it's just going to be a "once in a while" thing, but it's still nice to have it at all! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

@beach-mom Thanks for the reply! Heart

I guess we can check daily to see if anything is posted. I agree, it is nice to have it.

QVC Social Team

Hello @beach-mom@luv2drive@Bluecage@Constance2@SHIRAZ!

I saw your post and wanted you to know that tonight is one of those nights where Late Night Specials will appear. Starting at 10pm until 3am ET. Here is an easy link to them for your convenience, but the items will not appear until 10pm so be sure to check back. I didn’t want you to miss these specials!

Late Night Specials

Super Contributor

@Eva-QVC Yay! and thanks so much for the info! I have been trying to remember to check each night, so I really appreciate the heads up!  Heart

Regular Contributor

Thank you, Eva-QVC. How fun it is to gird you loins for some shopping!