Valued Contributor

Re: A New QVC Host Begins Soon

[ Edited ]

That color on her skin is just everything (as Issac would say).  This maybe just me but I find the African American hosts are just more.......real.  Not prone to silly gimmicks and attention-getting devices *cough* Shawn.  No useless chatter, *cough* JT.  

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.

-Rumi
Regular Contributor

Too bad she's going to rep Susan Graver...that product line is so lacking in quality and original style. It reminds me of an upgrade of Denim and Company...and D&C has taken a nose dive in style. Can they come up with more floral designs. I think they are appealing to my Grandmother, but even she would think twice before she would purchase. So sad....

Regular Contributor

You must be kidding...

Honored Contributor

It appears more than one new host is in QVC training.  Not surprising, since QVC seems to prefer hiring in groups.

There's a hint on Instagram of at least one additional woman possibly starting soon.  I've seen nothing about any new male hosts, yet. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@DasMEM2 wrote:

Too bad she's going to rep Susan Graver...that product line is so lacking in quality and original style. It reminds me of an upgrade of Denim and Company...and D&C has taken a nose dive in style. Can they come up with more floral designs. I think they are appealing to my Grandmother, but even she would think twice before she would purchase. So sad....

@DasMEM2    Did someone say she was going to work for Susan Graver?  I read she did that 7 years ago.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

Oh wow, she is beautiful.  Haven't seen her yet.  Thanks for sharing pic.

Respected Contributor

@dmeasy wrote:

I totally agree.  

Especially sing songy Dan Hughes.  Never watch him.

Same here...can't stand him......

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw her briefly  with Mary Beth Roe.  Stacey is drop dead gorgeous.  And tall and thin.  She could be a model.

Marty Beth was wearing a boot  She broke her ankle!!

Valued Contributor

RIDICULOUS! They don't need new hosts! Perhaps they should use who they already have!