Respected Contributor
All of u ladies are so funny in your posts. Good entertainment after a long work day! 😀
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the entertaining thread. I too find Lisa's way of handling her entire business jaw dropping the more it goes on. From the rude & snarky comments she makes back to her buying customers to the throwing out the bait to the herd to keep herself relevant is all so calculated but yet they lap it up. 

In the beginning her jewelry seemed decent but lately some of the pieces are starting to really look like something you'd find at Charming Charlie but with LR's exorbitant prices attached. Fashion, fun, cutesy jewelry was what she was so against on QVC, but now since selling it, everything is "her new fave". 

Haven't seen no one mention it here yet but, what about all the impromptu phone calls & visits she makes now with some of the tribe? Random voicemail messages she'll leave to them. It's all so manipulative but Lisa just seems "so real" (according to the herd).  

And those never ending photoshop/filtering she does with all her pics (even when friends are in them too!) I find it amazing every single person has perfectly flawless, Vaseline skin. HAHA..... 

The coloring books and puzzles seem to have taken a back seat for right now. But all of a sudden may are now interested in the very same things. Lol. 

Honored Contributor

Re: A Little Lisa News

[ Edited ]
Never understood why people drooled over LR? For all her years of experience on Qvc! Even in the end, LR couldn't stop gazing at her reflection. Watched her FB live feed once, No Thank you.
Honored Contributor

@Bri21 wrote:

@KKlim wrote:
It's amazing the vanity steps that are sought out. I wear contacts to enable me to see, not to make my eyes bigger. Lol.. Hope the tribe is happy that they continue to enable the endless (necessary-?) business trips on the road and in the sky.. also noticed the nice Large Louis Neverfull that was being sported thruout Atlanta mart. What happened to her own handbags she was designing and advertised for sale. Wouldn't you carry your own creations..?

LOL

Her own creations aren't good enough for that. 

The funniest thing is people are asking her if she's going to start selling Vuittons.  Um, people you can buy your own right from a place called Louis Vuitton.  LOL

@Bri21 Yes and anyone can buy them any time of day, not just at noon Eastern. Smiley Wink