Honored Contributor

@JobGirl wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Sheilaray wrote:

@GSPgirl wrote:

Either that comment has been deleted or it never was on her FB page.  I wish her continued success.  

Yes, I just checked. The critique has been removed along with Lisa's response. Gotta say, that I resent the implication that I made this all up. So not that creative. LOL!

Well, we all thank you for sharing this with Qvc shoppers who couldn't care less about some rather benign comment on a former host's FB page...lol  Please let us know if you enounter any nastiness on Paul Deasy's FB page.

so why exactly are you on this thread? and posting?

Boredom.....

Honored Contributor

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Valued Contributor

well its a good thing she started the thread then isn't it?

Esteemed Contributor

tumblr_lm0s12CkVi1qkfkbqo1_250.gif

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

@Sheilaray wrote:

@GSPgirl wrote:

Either that comment has been deleted or it never was on her FB page.  I wish her continued success.  

Yes, I just checked. The critique has been removed along with Lisa's response. Gotta say, that I resent the implication that I made this all up. So not that creative. LOL!

It's 5:07pm and I just read it a moment ago. Had to do a little looking but it's there.

Honored Contributor

I just don't get why everyone cares so much.... I thought she did a good job while she was on QVC but she's gone now.  I had a passing interest in what she was doing but didn't like her jewelry because it all seemed "done before"... in other words, not her own designs.  I can't wear anything that has a base metal (even when coated or electroplated in 14k or 18k gold, so my interest stopped.  OH, I also saw her prices and went Whew....  and haven't been back.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl wrote:

@Sheilaray wrote:

@GSPgirl wrote:

It's 5:07pm and I just read it a moment ago. Had to do a little looking but it's there.

Yes it's still there.  

Honored Contributor

@Q4u, I looked, on occasion, too and her prices are through the roof- I'd much rather pay for solid gold and a nice piece of jewelry.  My personal opinion about the cross in question, I don't think it's pretty.. Too costumish for me.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

tumblr_lm0s12CkVi1qkfkbqo1_250.gif

I love you and I've missed you.

Valued Contributor

Why do they delete posts when people talk about products on other shopping sites but allow comments on her shopping site?  Guess the moderators look the other way when it comes to Lisa.