Valued Contributor

A LATE UPS TRAILER ARRIVAL???????

I ordered Slatkin product on 7/15/17 and in checking where is my order I get this message "a late UPS trailer arrival has delayed delivery - we're adjusting plans to deliver as quickly as possible....delivery will be rescheduled" ---- of course this comes from Hodgkins, IL....the pit hole of QVC deliveries.  I have checked for 4 days and still get the same message but they change the date of the message! What kind of business is this?  QVC cancel the late arrival and re-order the product for the customer.....why should a customer have to wait this long and meanwhile it says "in process" which means they are holding this money.  And.....I have to pay for shipping and handling with this  kind of service?  I think they need to credit the s/h as a courtesy to the customer who is still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Once more....HORRIFIC shipping from QVC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: A LATE UPS TRAILER ARRIVAL???????

@grooms wrote:

I ordered Slatkin product on 7/15/17 and in checking where is my order I get this message "a late UPS trailer arrival has delayed delivery - we're adjusting plans to deliver as quickly as possible....delivery will be rescheduled" ---- of course this comes from Hodgkins, IL....the pit hole of QVC deliveries.  I have checked for 4 days and still get the same message but they change the date of the message! What kind of business is this?  QVC cancel the late arrival and re-order the product for the customer.....why should a customer have to wait this long and meanwhile it says "in process" which means they are holding this money.  And.....I have to pay for shipping and handling with this  kind of service?  I think they need to credit the s/h as a courtesy to the customer who is still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Once more....HORRIFIC shipping from QVC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've been waiting for a nearly 2 and a half months??? I would ask Q to consider it lost and issue a refund.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grooms  Calm thy self, OP.  It's not important enough to have a coronary.  The fault lies with UPS, not QVC.  Merchants only have 3 choices of shippers.  Do you think the USPS or FedEx would do better?  Not to my house they wouldn't.  I must admit this is a new and original excuse; much more interesting than they can't read the perfectly printed address label which translates to... The driver wanted to go home early.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@nomless  The package hasn't been on the road 2 1/2 months;  I believe it was an advanced order.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Peeps...don't bite. Seriously. Cruise some forum history.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

Peeps...don't bite. Seriously. Cruise some forum history.

@Moonchilde

oh my......thanks for that heads up! Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein