Honored Contributor

A Compliment On Shipping/Delivery

[ Edited ]

Okay I admit sometimes I air my gripes/complaints but when something is done well I also compliment....And over the past several weeks I ordered a couple things from QVC----a handbag and 2 t-shirts......On both orders I received SUPER FAST DELIVERY and the packages were even delivered by UPS no less AND TO MY FRONT DOOR as I indicated in my UPS Premium Choice Preference!!!!---WOW I didnt even pay extra and used standard delivery (this is the same UPS I have been having problems with despite paying extra for PREMIUM DELIVERY SERVICE and not all were QVC orders)--

Now I dont know if this was the result of QVC trying to correct their shipping/delivery issues, or the call I made to UPS Corporate---but any event THANK YOU FOR A JOB WELL DONE! 😁 (I sent a copy of this to UPS)

And now Ill tell you a story of why UPS may be so lousy in my area---my sister ordered a pair of Vionic sandals from QVC and needed to return them for a size exchange ---she went to the UPS Store to return them---she didnt realize UPS had banker's hours and closed at 4PM.....so she checked their hours online and they were supposed to be open from 11 to 4 on Sunday---she went back and there was a note taped to their door, "CLOSED MAY 8th"...so she had go to back a 3rd time (3rd times a charm) to get the package mailed back-----Now I understand their package delays after reading the UPS Employee complaints on their Facebook Page about wanting shorter hours to spend with their families--(who cares about the customers)-As Gild Radner as Emily Latella used to say, "IT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING"---😄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: A Compliment On Shipping/Delivery

@Spurt wrote:

Okay I admit sometimes I air my gripes/complaints but when something is done well I also compliment....And over the past several weeks I ordered a couple things from QVC----a handbag and 2 t-shirts......On both orders I received SUPER FAST DELIVERY and the packages were even delivered by UPS no less AND TO MY FRONT DOOR as I indicated in my UPS Premium Choice Preference!!!!---WOW I didnt even pay extra and used standard delivery (this is the same UPS I have been having problems with despite paying extra for PREMIUM DELIVERY SERVICE and not all were QVC orders)--

Now I dont know if this was the result of QVC trying to correct their shipping/delivery issues, or the call I made to UPS Corporate---but any event THANK YOU FOR A JOB WELL DONE! 😁 (I sent a copy of this to UPS)

And now Ill tell you a story of why UPS may be so lousy in my area---my sister ordered a pair of Vionic sandals from QVC and needed to return them for a size exchange ---she went to the UPS Store to return them---she didnt realize UPS had banker's hours and closed at 4PM.....so she checked their hours online and they were supposed to be open from 11 to 4 on Sunday---she went back and there was a note taped to their door, "CLOSED MAY 8th"...so she had go to back a 3rd time (3rd times a charm) to get the package mailed back-----Now I understand their package delays after reading the UPS Employee complaints on their Facebook Page about wanting shorter hours to spend with their families--(who cares about the customers)-As Gild Radner as Emily Latella used to say, "IT'S ALWAYS SOMETHING"---😄

You do?  LOL.  You're too CUTE for words!

Respected Contributor

I'm on the west coast and my orders are arriving before they're even cold in the system.  I can't believe some things have gotten to me with 2 days!  It's been a few months now since I've had to wait longer than 5 days to get something.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt    Your speedy delivery was probably a fluke.

UPS often delivers to me when they have 2 or more packages for the same day.  Last week they said they were delivering 4, but only 3 appeared on my doorstep.  I'm still looking for #4.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Spurt    Your speedy delivery was probably a fluke.

UPS often delivers to me when they have 2 or more packages for the same day.  Last week they said they were delivering 4, but only 3 appeared on my doorstep.  I'm still looking for #4.

@Kachina624 

Good luck on that 4th missing package!!!

We will see what happens on future deliveries....keeping my fingers crossed 😀

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I have a shipping gripe (on Q's end, not shipper.)  I have three orders with an EDD of 5/5 that haven't even shipped yet.  

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not ordering much at all and really haven't been for awhile.  I did order the Prive' Rivaux quad case for storing extra glasses/sunglasses.  Anyway, it was supposed to be delivered by May 9, got an email it was delayed, then got another email it was still delayed but then a notice it had shipped?????   Who knows if and when it will show up.

Valued Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I have a shipping gripe (on Q's end, not shipper.)  I have three orders with an EDD of 5/5 that haven't even shipped yet.  

I bought a logo tank on 5/1 with an estimated delivery date of 5/10.  It was in process, went to backorder, and has been back in process for over a week. I contacted social team and they looked at the order and said I should receive it in 7 to 10 business days from 5/10.  Smiley Sad  I think its the luck of the draw for people to get fast shipping, I've had it in the past, but with certain things I feel they fall into a hole and just sit.

Respected Contributor

Occasionally we are pleasantly surprised for, me five days the last time was a D&C  multiple order. I currently am waiting for a yard spike daisy ornament shipped April 30th.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gorgf wrote:

Occasionally we are pleasantly surprised for, me five days the last time was a D&C  multiple order. I currently am waiting for a yard spike daisy ornament shipped April 30th.

@Gorgf 

This sounds like one of those orders where UPS hands off to USPS Mail Innovations where a package sits in limbo in a Regional Mail Office for a week, sometimes longer---GOOD LUCK!