Respected Contributor

@MrSour wrote:

I commented a long time ago about Andrew less man's overpriced vitamins also. I will stick to CVS vitamins they are FDA approved.

I was not any vitamin company is FDA approved .

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@MrSour wrote:

I commented a long time ago about Andrew less man's overpriced vitamins also. I will stick to CVS vitamins they are FDA approved.

The FDA  does not approve supplements.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Regular Contributor

Luckily for those who want to disparage him or his products, nobody is forcing you to buy.  Those of us wanting to purchase are also free to do so.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@MrSour wrote:

Dietary supplements, in general, are not FDA-approved. Under the law (Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994), dietary supplement firms do not need FDA approval prior to marketing their products. It is the company's responsibility to make sure its products are safe and that any claims are true

Respected Contributor

@on the bayRemember Don LaPre's "Greatest Vitamin In The World"?

Honored Contributor

@Cats3000 wrote:

@on the bayRemember Don LaPre's "Greatest Vitamin In The World"?

No, I don't but I looked him up.

Yikes! That's sad!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Frequent Contributor

I take a lot of supplements from AL. I've taken them all my life. I also take 8 Greens. I paid $77., and it's a 4 month supply. I would never miss AL's Eye Support and Omega 3's. 

I believe in AL's research. I wouldn't buy mine at the drugstore. And yes, they are very expensive. 

Valued Contributor

A good salesman is more like it

Esteemed Contributor

Andrew Lessman's vitamins are the best and an excellent value.  They are freshly produced and he knows his science.  I would never buy vitamins from. Walmart or any drug store. I have been taking his vitamins fir 20 plus years and am very happy with them.  I also buy from HSN because he has great specials and free shipping

Regular Contributor

I also purchase Andrew Lessman's vitamins. I watch for his specials and purchase the ones I use. I like Andrew's vitamins because they are all capsuels and no additives that are found in the cheaper vitamins.