Honored Contributor

That is just really insulting and ridiculous. I can't believe they would think anyone would be convinced to buy these "real green" vitamins.

If I was a host, I would refuse to sell these and yeah probably get fired.

I just couldn't do it.

I will stick with my Walmart gummies for women for $9 something.

QVC must really hope their viewers have no sense or are completely gullible.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Valued Contributor

I commented a long time ago about Andrew less man's overpriced vitamins also. I will stick to CVS vitamins they are FDA approved.

Honored Contributor

And Walgreens does buy one/get one free on vitamins on a regular basis.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: $87 For Vitamins!

[ Edited ]

I had to laugh when Dan popped one in his mouth and chewed....and chewed.....and chewed, for several minutes too long!

It seemed like one of those things that the longer you chew it, the bigger it gets, LOL!

Either that or maybe he just didn't want to swallow it!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

But to be fair, these aren't just regular "vitamins". They are cruciferous greens in a gummy. Those are more expensive to make.  I haven't tried these but have taken AL cruciferous greens capsules for awhiile now.

Esteemed Contributor

As long as people buy them, they will sell them.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

That is just really insulting and ridiculous. I can't believe they would think anyone would be convinced to buy these "real green" vitamins.

If I was a host, I would refuse to sell these and yeah probably get fired.

I just couldn't do it.

I will stick with my Walmart gummies for women for $9 something.

QVC must really hope their viewers have no sense or are completely gullible.

Well in all fairness to the hosts, their job is to sell whatever they are told to sell.  I would imagine if they refused they would be in violation of their contract which is not good for them.  Having said that, I get my vitamins from Amazon always cheaper.  never been fan of this particular vendor.  I agree the pricing is ridiculous

Trusted Contributor

I am strictly an Andrew Lessman customer.  I buy from HSN when the products are "on special."  There is a tremendous saving when purchasing in that way.  I think they are the best on the market.

Valued Contributor

He's one of the main reasons I stopped watching HSN, seemed like it was always on, can't afford that, will buy natures bounty

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Everyone has their likes and dislikes.  And how much they are willing to pay.  I take a few Lessman’s vitamins, which I always buy in quantity during big sales.  The Turmeric/Curcumin supplement in particular has helped the arthritis in my back considerably.  That’s just me.  Not claiming to have the answer for everyone.