Trusted Contributor

Re: 7 to 10 days shipping? No WAY.

[ Edited ]

I have been reasonably silent about shipping at QVC since March. However, most other online retailers with which I deal, also initially struggling with extended delivery windows, have worked out the issues.  QVC has not. For instance, I ordered an item from QVC on May 10-- for Memorial Day. The item has been sold at least two other times since my order, but I have nothing yet in hand. I have received two or three apology emails and now one that promises May 28 for delivery, but the item still states " in process" this morning.  I hope it will arrive by the latest promised date, just so that issue is resolved. I will be returning the item, costing me money, but I no longer need it.  I have two other items, not too much overdue, but I will not order from QVC going forward until the shipping of these three late arrivals gets resoved. That being said, I am ordering from other locations/ retailers, so maybe I should stop ordering here anyway. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@KailaS, since you ordered an item for Memorial Day specifically and did not get it, I am guessing that someone from the social team can help make sure you don't have to pay to return it. Sorry that happened.

Honored Contributor

I finally received all of my orders.  I was going to order the BigDeal Echo Show for my sister and have it sent to her but that would take probably 3 weeks or more to get so I ordered it on Amazon and she is getting it tomorrow.  It was only a $5 difference.

Trusted Contributor

I've been fortunate that the items I order come in less than a week.  Having said that, the TSV Jockey bras I ordered last week, not so.  I received an e-mail that stated would be delayed due to "local and global health concerns.  Now they must have known when they presented the item that there were such concerns so why not state that in the presentation?