Respected Contributor

7 to 10 days shipping? No WAY.

[ Edited ]

The world has changed, we are in the midst of a Pandemic and our lives are disrupted.  Truly, I do understand the seriousness of the situation. HOWEVER, QVC should not encourage their hosts to make statements that they know are NOT TRUE.  I have heard many hosts state that if we order, the item will arrive in 7-10 days. In my recent experience, 21 days and more is about the average time.  Items remain IN PROCESS forever, then when they do ship, it seems painful to watch the tracking updates.  I have read many complaints about shipping on these forums.

QVC, your customers are savvy shoppers.  Please do not tell us untruths; we will figure out the true situation.  Just be more forthcoming with us, please. 

Respected Contributor

Re: 7 to 10 days shipping? No WAY.

Not everyone has this problem. In the last month I ordered two items, and they both arrived on 5 days. I guess I am lucky.

Honored Contributor

@Janey2 @although I’ve been out of the retail market for almost 3 months now, I know when posters were shouting and whining about delivery problems for months before the lockdown, every order I made arrived on or before it’s EDD and none of those was longer than my usual 5 to7 days.   I’m pleased to know there’s still a shopper without a shipping complaint. —   I know the day will come when I’ll want to shop again.

Esteemed Contributor

As always with QVC, I think it totally depends on what you buy and which vendor fulfills the order. I have only experienced one delay in dozens of orders over the past three months (just sharing, not trying to rub it in!), and that was for a clothing order, which is a category that always seems to be slow to ship—and the order still arrived 15 days after the order date.

I've purchased items in categories from kitchen to home to food to clothing, and several have arrived within five days of the order date. And aside from the one delayed order mentioned above, even my clothing items have all arrived within 10 days. I'm guessing that some vendors are having trouble with staffing and order fulfillment and others are not, and that seems typical during normal circumstances, even though it isn't ideal.

Good luck to all who are experiencing issues—I hope your orders arrive soon...

Regular Contributor

I have 4 orders in process,  the oldest is May 10.  I agree they should not state the usual shipping times.  I think they should say nothing at all.  

Honored Contributor

I'm getting my clothing items in about 10-11 days, however I recently got one in 3 days, go figure.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

In some cases 7-10 days is fast. I have an item that has been sitting since May 3rd: three full weeks. Mods tell me it will soon be released- whatever that means. I should be wearing it as it's a spring clothing item.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Guess Im one of the lucky one's I ordered a lug bag on the 16th tracking has it in IL supposed to arrive the 28th UPS to USPS. We'll see how it goes.
Honored Contributor

My food items are taking forever to ship.  I have a Laura Geller item from QVC that was to be here last week.  Still shows "in process."  Also, I cannot cancel it.

Valued Contributor

I just received my order from April 28 th . I have orders from The Children's Place and Kohl's that have been delayed also. It's not just QVC.