Super Contributor

@MalteseMomma  Why would you continue to order if you always have bad purchasing experiences?

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 6 days "In the process"

[ Edited ]

@catchersmom wrote:

@MalteseMomma  Why would you continue to order if you always have bad purchasing experiences?

@catchersmom 

Because after shopping here for 30 yrs, I am old and addicted!  Thats why!  Smiley Happy 

I don't always have bad experiences.I spend over $2,000 monthly here ( always paid in full)  and very seldom  return anything ,in all those yrs.

But I must say,IMO, the quality,value and convience has gone down lately!...and possibly i will stop shopping here shortly because I am enjoying Amazon and their Prime Delivery of everything under the sun !  

THANKS FOR ASKING!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@catchersmom wrote:

@catchersmom 

Because after shopping here for 30 yrs, I am old and addicted!  Thats why!  Smiley Happy 

I don't always have bad experiences.I spend over $2,000 monthly here ( always paid in full)  and very seldom  return anything ,in all those yrs.

But I must say,IMO, the quality,value and convience has gone down lately!...and possibly i will stop shopping here shortly because I am enjoying Amazon and their Prime Delivery of everything under the sun !  

@MalteseMomma.  That's a lot of money to spend every month. I'm not sure I could find enough stuff on QVC to buy monthly. And yes, I agree about Amazon. We do our ordering from them.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 6 days "In the process"

[ Edited ]

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@catchersmom wrote:

@catchersmom 

@MalteseMomma.  That's a lot of money to spend every month. I'm not sure I could find enough stuff on QVC to buy monthly. And yes, I agree about Amazon. We do our ordering from them.

@proudlyfromNJ

lol.....I told you I am addicted.  I have  10 adult married and college age, grandkids and lost count of the great grands...thats where the money goes....... Smiley Happy  

BTW,I am in Jersey too!       Smiley Happy

( and I don't use easypay,just in case anyone is worried....lol)

Respected Contributor

wingnut,  When ever I have a message like that they usually cancell, or put me on a wait list. But they usually sent aletter to me in both cases.It has happen to me a few times during the Holidays. Prayers from me you will receive it, or you may be lucky if you really wanted to change your mind. It is really good when that happens to , I've been lucky a few times like that,