Frequent Contributor

Last Saturday I purchased some items from the Disney Store on line.  I recieved free shipping since I spent over $75.  The first package was here on Wed and the other package, that came via ground UPS from CA, was here on Friday.  When I order from the Q over the weekend, I'm lucky to get the package into the hands of a shipper by Friday!

Esteemed Contributor

@pdlinda wrote:

@MaryLamb wrote:

I used to come home from work to a QVC box next to my mailbox at least once a week. Now it’s an Amazon box. QVC is just not fun to shop with anymore. The products are stale and repetitive, and the prices are not competitive. At Amazon, you have more options and brands, you can get free shipping if you pay for Prime, and they even offer easy pay now. 

Thanks for the heads-up!!  Am loyal Prime but unaware of the "easy-pay."  Can't beat Amazon!!!

They almost always offer it on big price items.  I think you have to spend a certain amount but look when you go to checkout and you will see that option.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:.

Amazon also gets your items to you the next day.  Two different times lately I placed two Amazon orders in the afternoon (1 item per order).  In both instances, the next day I received both of my orders combined into the same box.  Now that is service.

@Daysdee  To me to pay extra for the fast shipping is well worth it because you get more tv channels, fast shipping, music, etc.  They even have sales for just Prime members.  I am loving it.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Unhooked42 wrote:

I shop Amazon all the time, have an amazon credit card so I buy a lot with my free points.

You cannot beat getting 5% on most things.   I also like having large bags of dog food delivered to me door.  

Trusted Contributor

If HSN can offer 20% off coupons, why can't QVC?  

Respected Contributor

Free shipping should be a given, at least after purchasing a certain dollar amount of products.  Many retailers do this.  Some even offer free shipping all the time.  Free shipping both ways.