Super Contributor

So the big suprise was easy pay.  Don't they have easy pay every day.  Was hoping for free shipping.  Glad I am saving money today.

Valued Contributor

They are so lame it is laughable.

Respected Contributor

Ditto on saving money todaySmiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Agreed!  Free shipping gets me almost every time. EZ Pay........not a big break!

Frequent Contributor

I agree.  Why don't they reward us loyal Qcard holders like they do new card holders.  Yes we get easy pay all month but adding free shipping would show that appreciate us

Valued Contributor

I used to come home from work to a QVC box next to my mailbox at least once a week. Now it’s an Amazon box. QVC is just not fun to shop with anymore. The products are stale and repetitive, and the prices are not competitive. At Amazon, you have more options and brands, you can get free shipping if you pay for Prime, and they even offer easy pay now. 

Trusted Contributor

@MaryLamb wrote:

I used to come home from work to a QVC box next to my mailbox at least once a week. Now it’s an Amazon box. QVC is just not fun to shop with anymore. The products are stale and repetitive, and the prices are not competitive. At Amazon, you have more options and brands, you can get free shipping if you pay for Prime, and they even offer easy pay now. 

Thanks for the heads-up!!  Am loyal Prime but unaware of the "easy-pay."  Can't beat Amazon!!!

Honored Contributor

Amazon also gets your items to you the next day.  Two different times lately I placed two Amazon orders in the afternoon (1 item per order).  In both instances, the next day I received both of my orders combined into the same box.  Now that is service.

Super Contributor

I shop Amazon all the time, have an amazon credit card so I buy a lot with my free points.

Valued Contributor

@Unhooked42 wrote:

So the big suprise was easy pay.  Don't they have easy pay every day.  Was hoping for free shipping.  Glad I am saving money today.

@Unhooked42 Woooooooooohooooooooooooo, easy pay!!!!  Let me just say that easy pay can you get you into trouble if you're not careful.  Don't let them fool you.