Esteemed Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

Commenting on the price of something is fine. When you insult those that choose to purchase it, you've crossed the line; it's uncalled for, it's rude.

Those that have long hair, very thick hair find that this item is a huge help. Those that have difficulty raising their arms to use a round brush can now get the same results without the physical pain. It's an OPTION in the inventory of hair dryers and a CHOICE as to whether or not to purchase it. QVC is smart to appeal to all levels of income; to all choices of customers. How is that an issue?

Very well said

Occasional Contributor

Re: $549.00 hair styler? Yes!

I actually broke down and bought this with 12 month easy pay, and For me it's actually worth it. I used the cheap Conair brush dryer for 20 years and it's ok. Recently switched to Revlon with small brush, and it's awful, too hot, burns your hands...I am almost amazed by this brush, it is a whole different tool, the airflow is gentle and not too hot, multiple settings to play with, and extremely effective. I've mostly used the round brush(as with other brands) and the smallest smoother brush from TSV. I have fairly thick, layered, shoulder length hair, and I've also  recently switched to Perfect Hair Day styling cream and moose. My hair has been coming out with amazing volume and control. At age 60+ I decided Why not lol?

Trusted Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

Commenting on the price of something is fine. When you insult those that choose to purchase it, you've crossed the line; it's uncalled for, it's rude.

Those that have long hair, very thick hair find that this item is a huge help. Those that have difficulty raising their arms to use a round brush can now get the same results without the physical pain. It's an OPTION in the inventory of hair dryers and a CHOICE as to whether or not to purchase it. QVC is smart to appeal to all levels of income; to all choices of customers. How is that an issue?

@SahmIam  You got me thinking. This really might assist me in doing my hair as it is very difficult to blow dry my hair now.

It’s expensive but I’m going to have to do more research now. 

Respected Contributor

I watched the presentation of the Dyson hair dryer.  It didn't seem to be faster than using a less expensive dryer.  I did understand that the Dyson is gentle which is preferred if you shampoo and use a dryer on a daily basis.  I don't do that and my hair is in good condition even though I use a cheapo dryer. 

Honored Contributor

Any comments I may make on the expense of an item is regards to what I feel I would spend ...or not. It's a free country. I don't have access to your financial info. Make your own decisions about what you choose to purchase. My opinion is just that...MY opinion. 

Esteemed Contributor

I know I am dating myself ... I was having coffee and I did a "Danny Thomas spit take " on this one. I am going to order 10 of them. NOT!

Regular Contributor

I love my Dyson hair dryer.  I bought it on Amazon and payed less than the Q price.  I can style and dry my hair (and I have a lot of hair) in 6 minutes.  It's amazing and the shine you get from it is great.