Esteemed Contributor
Please Jane isn’t threatening viewers; you are anonymous. She may go overboard about her daughters but she’s a proud mother & is drawing an age comparison for the product she is selling; meaning my kids wear it & if you’re their age you might like it.

Jane’s daughter is recovering from Anorexia and reading nasty comments about herself could have a detrimental effect. They do shop at QVC & probably read the forums & comments can be hurtful. My friend’s 26 yr old daughter committed suicide after being bashed on social media & this is no better. If you must trash, Jane and it makes you feel better, do so but I agree “leave the kids alone”
Valued Contributor

@Stray wrote:
Please Jane isn’t threatening viewers; you are anonymous. She may go overboard about her daughters but she’s a proud mother & is drawing an age comparison for the product she is selling; meaning my kids wear it & if you’re their age you might like it.

Jane’s daughter is recovering from Anorexia and reading nasty comments about herself could have a detrimental effect. They do shop at QVC & probably read the forums & comments can be hurtful. My friend’s 26 yr old daughter committed suicide after being bashed on social media & this is no better. If you must trash, Jane and it makes you feel better, do so but I agree “leave the kids alone”

Not being mean in anyway, but where did you read about one of her daughters recovering from anorexia?  Neither of her daughters look anywhere near anorexic.

Honored Contributor

@snipsnapsnur wrote:

@Stray wrote:

Not being mean in anyway, but where did you read about one of her daughters recovering from anorexia?  Neither of her daughters look anywhere near anorexic.

@snipsnapsnur  Jane has mentioned it. She also said she homeschooled the daughter at one point as she was being bullied. I guess that's when she was anorexic. I saw this on her Instagram awhile ago.

Valued Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@snipsnapsnur wrote:

@Stray wrote:

@snipsnapsnur  Jane has mentioned it. She also said she homeschooled the daughter at one point as she was being bullied. I guess that's when she was anorexic. I saw this on her Instagram awhile ago.

Well thank you for answering.  I had never heard that.  Her daughters are both dancers, but very muscular, that I've seen.  Must have been in the beginning of their career.  Hopefully she's completely over it.

Honored Contributor

@snipsnapsnur wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@snipsnapsnur wrote:

@Stray wrote:

Well thank you for answering.  I had never heard that.  Her daughters are both dancers, but very muscular, that I've seen.  Must have been in the beginning of their career.  Hopefully she's completely over it.

@snipsnapsnur  The daughter was school age so don't know when she started dancing. I just remember Jane posting the picture and I was surprised the kid was being bullied. I assumed it was because of the anorexia but who knows.

Trusted Contributor

You don't get over eating disorders, you have them for life and hopefully learn to manage it.

Regular Contributor

I never said she threatened anyone, she scolded the viewers about talking about her children. It was right on camera for everyone to see! If you don't want people to talk , don't talk nonstop about them There are other hosts on qvc who have children, but do the viewers know and hear about them during every presentation? I don't think so @Stray 

Frequent Contributor

I watched the show for a few minutes and had to turn the channel. I think the concept is good. (Although almost everything on qvc could be considered for those over fifty.) But Jane and Mally were over the top, loud and over caffeinated! Little by little qvc is losing me. 

Trusted Contributor
Why in the world would you share such personal information about your child, such as an eating disorder, with the public...and then have the audacity to say "my kids are off limits." Maybe take your own advice & stop talking about your kids.
Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@kindred cats wrote:

I will take this opportunity to give my theory on:

All publicity is good publicity.

Jane has become the glue that's holding the Q together right now.  She has the spotlight whether you hate her or love her or are somewhere in between.

She's the main one everyone's talking about and I just bet she's actually loving every second of it.

It shows everyone's watching, paying attention, etc.  So maybe if all the incessant chatter suddenly halted, she'd have nothing to boost her to the top.

Just a theory of mine that popped into my head.  And yes, I caught a few minutes of each 50 + show and not viewing any more.  Therefore, there won't be any comments about it.  Get my drift??? Cat Wink

@kindred cats   I agree 100%, and have said so before.

Jane's whole life is centered around theater and entertaining. Of course she loves the attention -- good & bad -- as long as it's attention.  It's also why she opened up her daughters to such derision by mentioning their names incessantly.  I bet everyone knows those daughters' names, and that they're performers.

Jane will never be anything but Jane.  The posts about her won't stop either.  I bet she goes to sleep every night with that huge smile for another day of free public relations.  It's her perverbial name up in lights.

@Caaareful Shopper   I have to disagree with you on this one.  Jane has caused many shoppers to stop shopping with QVC.  When sales are bad , which they are,  having a Host that is driving shoppers away IS NOT A GOOD THING.