Honored Contributor

Re: 50' and Fabulous

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Bhvbum wrote:

What I thought was weird was the 6ft model in 3" heels wearing a swimsuit!  She would still have been taller than everyone else with flats/sandals.  A petite person in sandals with heels maybe but she really looked ridiculous. 

@Bhvbum  I'm confused. She should never wear heels because she's tall?  I see nothing wrong with tall women wearing heels, or whatever they want.  Why should tall women feel they need to accommodate shorter people around them? They all looked great on-air to me.

Agree @Caaareful Shopper .  All sizes of women should be accepted and not labeled as looking "ridiculous".

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal @Caaareful Shopper I totally agree with you both. However, I did have to laugh. My mom is pretty tall at 5'10" and my dad is short for a man, 5'5". My mom always wore flats. I saw her wear heals one time, only like 1-2" heels, and I told her I liked them and why she didn't wear them more often. I was a kid at the time. She said she didn't like towering over my dad so she just always wore ballerina style shoes. 

Respected Contributor

I will take this opportunity to give my theory on:

All publicity is good publicity.

Jane has become the glue that's holding the Q together right now.  She has the spotlight whether you hate her or love her or are somewhere in between.

She's the main one everyone's talking about and I just bet she's actually loving every second of it.

It shows everyone's watching, paying attention, etc.  So maybe if all the incessant chatter suddenly halted, she'd have nothing to boost her to the top.

Just a theory of mine that popped into my head.  And yes, I caught a few minutes of each 50 + show and not viewing any more.  Therefore, there won't be any comments about it.  Get my drift??? Cat Wink

Honored Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

Jane has become the glue that's holding the Q together right now.  She has the spotlight whether you hate her or love her or are somewhere in between.

She's the main one everyone's talking about and I just bet she's actually loving every second of it.

It shows everyone's watching, paying attention, etc.  So maybe if all the incessant chatter suddenly halted, she'd have nothing to boost her to the top.

Just a theory of mine that popped into my head.  And yes, I caught a few minutes of each 50 + show and not viewing any more.  Therefore, there won't be any comments about it.  Get my drift??? Cat Wink

@kindred cats   I agree 100%, and have said so before.

Jane's whole life is centered around theater and entertaining. Of course she loves the attention -- good & bad -- as long as it's attention.  It's also why she opened up her daughters to such derision by mentioning their names incessantly.  I bet everyone knows those daughters' names, and that they're performers.

Jane will never be anything but Jane.  The posts about her won't stop either.  I bet she goes to sleep every night with that huge smile for another day of free public relations.  It's her perverbial name up in lights.

Regular Contributor

Maybe Jane is in the limelight right now, but I don't think it is helping QVC's bottom line. I don't watch and I don't buy from them any more until it goes back to treating its customers with some respect.  A salesperson getting in your face and scolding you on leaving her children alone is totally wrong, especially after she is the one who mentions them with every presentation. That's only one small issue, there is plenty more.

Respected Contributor

@annie57 ... I don't disagree with you. Cat Happy

Super Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

Just a theory of mine that popped into my head.  And yes, I caught a few minutes of each 50 + show and not viewing any more.  Therefore, there won't be any comments about it.  Get my drift??? :

1000 ❤️ Since we can only give one😁

Respected Contributor

@Danky2 

She was talking about her husband.

Respected Contributor

@picnic 

She does not run in marathons, she walks.  She mentioned once while selling shoes, but she usually just reminds us whenever she can that she does marathons. I think she has only done one 1/2 marathon.  I think it's great she did it, but why does she keep bragging about it?

Respected Contributor

@Catch71 ... We could be witnessing JT going through a mid-life crisis.  Checks off all the boxes, or most. Cat Frustrated