Super Contributor

Ah, the regular crowd of haters ............ do you all get tickled with each keystroke as you type your ugliness ? Or is is the reaction of your coven that gets you going? 

The obsession over JT is beyond .....I mean I can very easily list the same posters who carry on & on & on & on .......everyt time they can. She must live in your heads 24/7. 

Is it that hard to tune out every time she is on......but you won't, cause you are obsessed with trashing her every move.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 50' and Fabulous

[ Edited ]

@colleena 

@laluzdelmundo 

Didn't watch, but the chafing comment caught my attention.

Any serious runner knows about the possibility of chafing and takes steps ahead of time to mitigate the problem.

Nevertheless, it's not something most discuss Cat LOL

However, in all the years I ran long distance, I never had a problem.  And, yes, it can occur when thighs (and other parts) are rubbing together.

Valued Contributor

I watched a few minutes of two shows. Fake enthusiasm is not watchable for me.

Respected Contributor

I watched the whole show and enjoyed it.  I would not pair Jane and Mally together, I enjoy both but 1+1=10 is too much.  Of course if you only pull out all the few "eyebrow raising comments" you would think it was unwatchable, but those few comments sprinkled into a couple of hours?  Don't watch it if you don't like the hosts.  

What I thought was weird was the 6ft model in 3" heels wearing a swimsuit!  She would still have been taller than everyone else with flats/sandals.  A petite person in sandals with heels maybe but she really looked ridiculous. 

Honored Contributor

@Danky2 wrote:

@snipsnapsnur wrote:

I watched the entire "50" show last night and not one time did I hear JT say anything about her crotch smelling.  She was talking about chafing and saying it wasn't just her thighs that chafed, but never did she say a single thing about her crotch!  I am not a fan of her, either.

I heard it too.....

BTW.....is Mally gay ? I believe she was talking to someone while she was using the John and leaving the door open....

@Danky2  Don't know but she has a husband and kids. Three I think.

Esteemed Contributor

Feels like desperation by the Q trying new things to help their slumping sales.   Same with HSN and their Giuliana and Friends show.   

Honored Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

What I thought was weird was the 6ft model in 3" heels wearing a swimsuit!  She would still have been taller than everyone else with flats/sandals.  A petite person in sandals with heels maybe but she really looked ridiculous. 

I don't see anything wrong with tall women wearing heels.  The model was very attractive.  Stacey Rausch, the new host, is 5'11" and she always wears very high heeled shoes.

Honored Contributor

@Bhvbum wrote:

I watched the whole show and enjoyed it.  I would not pair Jane and Mally together, I enjoy both but 1+1=10 is too much.  Of course if you only pull out all the few "eyebrow raising comments" you would think it was unwatchable, but those few comments sprinkled into a couple of hours?  Don't watch it if you don't like the hosts.  

@Bhvbum  I'm confused. She should never wear heels because she's tall?  I see nothing wrong with tall women wearing heels, or whatever they want.  Why should tall women feel they need to accommodate shorter people around them? They all looked great on-air to me.

Trusted Contributor

@Danky2  Thank you - no one has make up stories about JT - the truth is bad enough - I clicked off when they started a conversation about their sex lives - gross.

Occasional Contributor

She didn't say the word "crotch". But that is where she was pointing. She was also saying she was at her daughter's apartment after running a "marathon". She had to leave there to go to a very important QVC meeting. The water at the apartment was shut off and she used those disposable soap wipes to clean herself up and smell better.