Contributor

Long time Q customer from California.

I haven't posted much. Can't say that about purchasing ....

I usually turn on the Q when getting ready for work - 5 am. Have Time Warner.

There has been a blank screen for at least 5 minutes. All other stations working

Am I the only one???

Hmmmmmm.This is Wed. March 5

Current time 5:14 AM.

Super Contributor

Maybe they are having a problem broadcasting. That happened to me last night around 4 pm on the east coast, their channel was blank.

Regular Contributor
On 3/5/2014 BonnieBelle said:

Maybe they are having a problem broadcasting. That happened to me last night around 4 pm on the east coast, their channel was blank.

I believe that was caused by a sun outage. I'm also on the East Coast and the same thing happened to me yesterday. At first, I thought the cable went out, but it was only QVC. I switched to the news for a while and by the time I turned back to QVC it was on the air again. I then remembered that I received an email from my cable company saying there would be momentary broadcast disruptions due to sun outages. The email included a schedule of what channels would be affected and when. I just looked at it and, sure enough, QVC HD was impacted yesterday between 4:13 pm and 4:24 pm. It also looks like it'll be disrupted for the next few days around the same time period.

Contributor

Thanks for your replies. Tonight the Q is not a blank screen. Back to normal.

Outage this morning possibly saved me some $$$$$

LOL

Hi There,   My QVC channel is still off the air? 2 day's now, all my other channels work.  I don't get it.  

Super Contributor

Call your provider - maybe they dropped QVC or moved it to another channel.

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care
Esteemed Contributor

This post is from 2014????  Talk about confusing. 

QVC Customer Care

New replies have been blocked by QVC because it is a bumped thread.