Honored Contributor

FB_IMG_1523977536190.jpg

Scott with Jill Bauer 6pm 

Respected Contributor

So beautiful.  I just wish he would offer xtra-small or at least make the measurements of the small a bit smaller.  I have purchase so many cuffs with the hope a small would fit and I've had to return every single one. 

Honored Contributor

@makena 

Many requesting the same on FB. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity but he never seems to come through for us tiny-wristed people.Woman Frustrated

Valued Contributor

I don't think it will be Scott's fault; he's probably limited to what QVC's buyers will order and unfortunately that seems to be over-generous cuff sizing. 

The small cuffs would be at least a medium in other brands. I think almost everyone would fit a small.

The weirdly inconsistent thing is that the Jai small bracelets seem to be mostly the correct size. It's just the cuffs that are oversized.

Ha Ha! I just tried two of the newest small Jai cuffs on my husband who just walked in. The basket weave cuff and the thickest cuff of all: the collector one with all the animals.

My husband is about 210lbs and over 6 foot. Both cuffs fit him, even the wide one. He's a large, strong full-grown man and he's apparently a woman's size small in Jai cuffs!

Esteemed Contributor

I was reading this thread then scrolled back up to take a closer look at the cuff, wondering less about cuff size and more about why he put the beautiful animal motifs on the undergallery where no one can see them!

Honored Contributor

Just an observation, but these are not cuffs, they are bangles.  I prefer to have room in a bangle.  My wrist is barely over 6" and I opt for the medium.  (So far I have the croco bangle, but I have the new one pictured in my cart.)

I don't understand the complaints that they are too big...