QVC Customer Care

Re: 31st Annual St. Patrick's Day Celebration

Contributor

I enjoy the Irish shows, but do agree they need some new stuff and different stuff. Did anyone see the shamrocks valerie has? They light up like the valentine hearts. I think they are nice.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

While I agree they need to cut back on the sweaters and bring in some more unique products. BUT I think its a day when viewers get to take a break from all the SAME and REPITITIOUS merchandise and bring in something that's a little different, and I enjoy the charming Irish vendors, I enjoy watching the shows and I'm not even Irish.....☘️ ☘️ ☘️ 🌈🎩 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Im surprised by the amount of hate the Irish shows are getting. Its only on once a year. Even those who dont like it can endure one day.

I have to sit through gem shows and Gold Rush shows for goodness sake but I keep them on because of my love for the Q.

Honored Contributor

I don't have a drop of Irish blood in me that I know of, but I love the shows and do buy the sweaters, crystal and china.I will tolerate those loud mouth, self serving hosts and watch the shows when they are aired. Time for Irish soda bread and tea.

Regular Contributor

I love the Irish shows!!  Can't wait!!

Trusted Contributor

@banned again Thanks for posting the Irish info!

I always watch the Irish shows as they remind me of my Mom, who passed 10 years ago. She loved everything Irish and had an extensive collection of Belleek pottery and Irish jewelry.

In March of the mid 2000's (I forget which year) QVC hosted a "meet and greet" at Studio Park with the Irish vendors. I took my Mom to this event. All of the vendors we met were so nice. Steven Walsh, the lady who sells Solvar jewelry, and the lady who used to rep Inis were unbelievably kind and charming and spent a lot of time speaking with my Mom. She was thrilled! QVC also provided all who attended a super gift package that included a beautiful Irish wool scarf, a Dresden Shamrock pin, Inis, and many other items. It was a great day.

Honored Contributor

I'm not Irish but I enjoy the shows for the most part.  I agree that they need some new merchandise, and it would be lovely to see some jewelry that is made in Ireland that does not scream "I'm IRISH!!!"  

Respected Contributor

Don’t care whether they continue or not. The offerings, like so many other items on Q, have become too repetitive, thus uninteresting. I enjoy hearing the Irish guests talk. I miss the nice sets they use to have like the one of a group of storefronts and also the pub. Worked with a woman who always took the day off to watch the St Patrick’s Day shows on Q.
Super Contributor

Thanks - I hope more home items and less sweaters.  They show way too many sweaters.