Respected Contributor

31st Annual St. Patrick's Day Celebration

QVC and QVC2 will broadcast their 31st Annual St. Patrick's Day Celebration this Monday, March 16, and Tuesday, March 17, 2020 for 19 total live hours, up two hours from last year. It also features a Today's Special Value; 2019 was the only year St. Patrick's Day did not have a TSV. QVC's annual St. Patrick's Day Celebration is the only QVC event to be broadcast in whole or in part on the same day every year for 30 years.

Complete Schedule:

Monday, March 16, 2020

5-8pm ET 31st Annual St. Patrick's Day Celebration Preview on QVC2 with Rachel Boesing and Stacey Stauffer

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

12-3am ET 31st Annual St. Patrick's Day Celebration Kick-off on QVC with Jane Rudolph Treacy

7-10am ET 31st Annual St. Patrick's Day Celebration on QVC (Host To Be Announced)

12-2 pm ET 31st Annual St. Patrick's Day Celebration on QVC with Terri Conn

2-4pm ET 31st Annual St. Patrick's Day Celebration on QVC with Sandra Bennett

4-5pm ET Emerald Isle Style on QVC with Sandra Bennett

5-8pm ET 31st Annual St. Patrick's Day Celebration on QVC with Jane Rudolph Treacy

10pm-12am ET 31st Annual St. Patrick's Day Celebration Finale on QVC2 with Leah Williams

Trusted Contributor

Re: 31st Annual St. Patrick's Day Celebration

Thanks for the warning.  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Wow, two days of the same stale products we see year after year from Ireland.  The only person I know who gets excited about these shows is Jane Treacy and the authenticity of that is questionable.  This is how they propose to appeal to the younger generation?

They need to dump the Irish shows.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Wow, two days of the same stale products we see year after year from Ireland.  The only person I know who gets excited about these shows is Jane Treacy and the authenticity of that is questionable.  This is how they propose to appeal to the younger generation?

They need to dump the Irish shows.

I am 75% Irish and I agree.   

Esteemed Contributor

You can buy all that stuff direct from Ireland cheaper.  I bought a sweater for $50 less than Q.

Agree......with comments about dumping that show and Jane is the only person who jumps up and down over it.   Can't stand that tall giggle individual.

Stale.........................

Honored Contributor

That SW is really annoying.

Honored Contributor

I don't buy any of that stuff but it's sort of charming to see the Irish men and women selling their wares.  I wonder what this year's mash-up of Waterford crystal and Connemara marble will be.

Frequent Contributor

@CalminHeartI'm 100% Irish as is my hubby and I have to agree...the St Patrick shows are lame. Connemara Marble is the irish equivalint of Josie Maran's "rare and onlyfound in one place" Argon oil......overhyped.

Respected Contributor

@banned again   Thank you for posting the schedule.  I look forward to and watch this event every year and always find something to order.

aroc3435

Honored Contributor

I said this years before but will say it again.

I would love to see more kitchen-type items and novelty items included like the ones they have in the Irish gift catalogs.  Something fun, along the lines of the fairy doors that they still sell or sheep cartoons on mugs, aprons, etc. Image result for sheep on mugsand bring back that adorable pot o'gold cookie jar.  Remember that big black round one with shamrocks all over it topped with a gold coin encrusted lid?

The lid still seals beautifully on mine.

Image result for pot of gold cookie jar

They need some new vendors.

I used to occasionally take the day off to stay home to watch the Irish show, but now that I'm retired, I don't always make it a point to tune in since there is just more of the same.  

Even Stephen Walsh's updated DVD of touring Ireland was a disappointment.  I thought he'd include some of his trademark wit while explaining the Irish sights, but it was quite staid and barely an update to the first DVD.

Too bad they can't get some of the vendors from the Creative Irish Gifts catalog, or other Irish catalogs.

Image result for shamrock pillow

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.