Honored Contributor

Re: 31st Annual Rose of Tralee Celebration 9/2/2020

I liked Ali Carr in her show, and I'm enjoying Jane Treacy very much now. 

Valued Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I liked Ali Carr in her show, and I'm enjoying Jane Treacy very much now. 

---

I always enjoy the Irish shows, and I like Jane, so the following is not a complaint as much as it is an observation. 

Jane is setting a new record of "words per minute" talking. I suppose it is not Jane's fault that she is having to rush through this program, as the time is short and there are many items to squeeze into the presentation; not much opportunity for the Irish vendors to get a word in.

I wish there was more time allocated, but I guess the Irish items aren't selling as well as they have in past years.

Nevertheless, I am still watching and enjoying. 

Valued Contributor

I am disappointed that there are no new products, and that the sale prices are not better. I usually purchase a piece of jewelry for myself, but with nothing new, nothing is tempting me. I was hoping that there would be something new presented on air, but no. Really sad.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL Brings back memories of our trip to Ireland in 2017 (or was it 2016?). Great country to visit and seeing these Irish shows reminds me of the wonderful things we saw while there. Would love to go back sometime. The Irish are wonderful and welcoming people; very friendly.

Trusted Contributor

@Catstamper If you would like to see some different Irish jewelry items, especially Connemara marble, take a look at JTV. (jtv dot com, just type in Ireland in search). They have a great selection When they have their Irish rep on (I think his name is Michael) they have even better prices.

Valued Contributor

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@Catstamper If you would like to see some different Irish jewelry items, especially Connemara marble, take a look at JTV. (jtv dot com, just type in Ireland in search). They have a great selection When they have their Irish rep on (I think his name is Michael) they have even better prices.

Thanks, Flyersgirl. I’ll take a look. Still sad that the Q didn’t come through with some newness.

My dad and nephew are Flyers fans.