QVC Customer Care

Re: 3 reasons why my Q shopping has become less and less

New Contributor

1. Not great quality products...stuff breaks AFTER 30 days

2.  Usually can find cheaper deals online

3. I do not like them sending ‘receipts’ on FB...they already know waaaay to much about me without telling them what I buy now

Honored Contributor

An example: A blouse I ordered has been in process for 3 days. Cancelling is not possible so one is kept hanging waiting.

Valued Contributor

I started thinking about why I purchase less than I used to.First its the sizing.I used to be able to count on the sizes being consistant,this is no llonger true.You can purchase 2 items of the same size,different color and one will be larger or smaller than the other.Also ,being an older customer I prefer clothes that are not too extreme,which some of the fashion has become.I have no problem with the shipping or the prices...just give me quality  and constistently!

Trusted Contributor

ncascade wrote: An example: A blouse I ordered has been in process for 3 days. Cancelling is not possible so one is kept hanging waiting.

@Group 5 minus 1 This is my #1 pet peeve with QVC right now. If you can’t fulfill an order in a reasonable amount of time, allow us to cancel it! Our orders sit in a processing status for sometimes over a week before they are shipped, and their system will not allow you to cancel. No other online companies do this and I shop online a lot. I would think QVC’s sales must have dropped substantially in the past several months because of this. I would be surprised if they haven’t. I know my QVC ordering has decreased.