Respected Contributor

Re: 3 reasons why my Q shopping has become less and less

1. Selection. - nothing jumps out at me so to speak.

2. Pricing. - seriously?, on some items.

3. I can simply shop elsewhere. 

-Texas Hill Country-
Super Contributor

1) Most programs pertain to clothes clothes clothes, accessories, and beauty (sorry not into)

2) Not liking a lot of the new hosts.

3) Run a TSV to death (like My Pillow or Keurig or an Amazon Gadget).  They have 4-6 full hour programs of that item and it sneaks into most other shows for 20 minutes incuding David's cooking show.  TSVs used to not be so dominent at the Q

I watch more HSN now but this weekend noticed fashion and accessories and beauty so I guess they are turning in the Q

Respected Contributor

# 1 S

# 2 K

# 3 J 

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

Lots of good points made on this thread.  I hope someone in management at QVC is paying attention.  They should be....obviously there are many ways to improve 

New Contributor

Does it bother any one else that the new hosts make the "guest" hold all the hangers of clothing now???? They should learn a few things from Mary Beth Rowe!!!! These new young show hosts are making me not want to shop at the Q any more.
Esteemed Contributor

@bobjawrote:
Does it bother any one else that the new hosts make the "guest" hold all the hangers of clothing now???? They should learn a few things from Mary Beth Rowe!!!! These new young show hosts are making me not want to shop at the Q any more.

Funny you say that because I thought that Mary Beth trained a lot of the new hosts.  I do not buy clothes from QVC and never have.  Maybe a few jackets yrs ago but I shop locally because I don't care for the clothing and the prices are way too high.  IMO I have to agree with most on the board.  If you don't watch, you don't buy.  I like others can't take some of the new hosts. 

I mostly watch and buy at Christmas for ideas.  I price check all sites before I buy anything. Shipping is crazy and I miss the days that we could buy multiples and get half of the shipping.  I will say this:  Shipping is awful not just with Q.  I mailed a very small light weight package last week for the first time in ages.  It cost me 10:00.  Totally crazy! 

Respected Contributor

I only watch the clothing shows and I don't buy much from QVC, but for me, the hard sell, fast talking, and screeching from those certain few hosts are a huge turn off. And their clearance prices are a joke. Selling a $70 top for $62 plus shipping and tax is not clearance. 

Honored Contributor

Too much kissing between hosts and vendors and not enough pertinent information about the item being sold.   Constant review of numbers left and  colors--I think it is overdone.

Super Contributor

1.  Ridiculous prices, especially on food items

2.  Obnoxious OAP's - Susan Graver, Kim Gravel, Mally, Lori Greiner, Josie Moron

3.  Same old, same old products

Esteemed Contributor

1. shipping charges 2. How long it takes to get the items. 3. QVC  return policy [do not like]Woman Mad