Esteemed Contributor

I just prefer cooking my own...I know what's in it....  alot of it is so overpriced to me...

Honored Contributor
Ordered JR Cheesecake 5yrs ago. Total price close to 60.00 honestly wasn't worth it. Yes, I'm familiar with JR's wonderful deli / bakery. Not sure why it didn't taste the same. Possibly due to being frozen? Suffice to say, Never ventured into the world of online food.
Frequent Contributor

@AKgirl2 I agree. I would rather them not even taste the food because I don't believe their over the top reactions when they wait til the camera is on them to taste it and they talk with their mouths full.

Honored Contributor

They did the same thing yesterday which was supposed to be a "fashion day".  They must make a huge profit on the food items even with their generous refund policy.  I prefer not to watch the hosts stuff themselves so I never watch these shows.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Ridiculously expensive, and marginally edible

Respected Contributor

I enjoyed it and ordered a couple of things.  Several things sold out.

Honored Contributor

As I'm sure everyone knows, you're paying for the convenience and dry-ice packaging, etc., however I've ordered Jrs. Cheesecake and yes, good, but can find comparable ones locally for at least half the price.

Got steaks years ago wrapped in bacon.... so full of gristle DH and I couldn't believe it (yes, they refunded).  I ordered a $70 Springfield ham one year that was worth every penny it was so good..... SO a year or so ago I ordered what I thought was another one, $69 and it was far smaller, had a huge bone and so full of fat that I knew it wouldn't feed the family and had to go out and get another ham for the occasion (it cost about $27 and was really good!).....  That was the year we also bought those three side dishes they all rave about....  followed directions and one didn't even turn out... was runny.  The other two were ho-hum.... 

But the attitude of the CS rep when I called to complain about the ham was interesting.... tone and wording implied we actually enjoyed the ham but just wanted our money back...    and over the years, the ham and steaks were the only two purchases I've complained about.

I haven't bought any more food on QVC and probably will not do so in the future..... Woman Sad 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

I'd rather watch six hours of gourmet food then twenty minutes of iGrow hair laser cwap.

But that's just me.  

Respected Contributor

Stop & Shop sells Junior's Cheesecakes now.  The big one is $15.  The only difference is that it doesn't have the sponge cake on the bottom.  They sell the minis, too.

Haven't purchased a food item here in years. 

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

I'm entitled to ask why? You don't have any business telling me not to.

You didn't "ask why", you posted the word "Really?"

No one "told you not to."

You don't "have any business" making things up and then accusing others of doing them.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all