Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

@LyndaGee wrote:

Stop & Shop sells Junior's Cheesecakes now.  The big one is $15.  The only difference is that it doesn't have the sponge cake on the bottom.  They sell the minis, too.

Haven't purchased a food item here in years. 

Wow, I love Juniors Cheesecake...haven't had it in a long time.  Don't know if they sell it in Anchorage, have to check and see.

I found Juniors to be so creamy...just a wonderful tasting cheesecake😋

Respected Contributor

Any Baby Watson Cheesecake fans out there?  This cheesecake is sooo good, been buying them since 80's or 90's.

Trusted Contributor

QVC is in usiness to make money, and these items sell.  Obviously, many of their viewers purchase these items.  Since they cannot rely on the OP and people like her for all of their sales, they rely on others who choose to purchase items in which the OP is not interested.

Respected Contributor

I love Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes!  Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

Thank you Moonchilde, you are so right!!

Honored Contributor

Re: 3 Hours of Food?

[ Edited ]

Living in Brooklyn NY, I'm pleased to announce! Lol Purchase JR CHEESECAKE. Huge difference between fresh n frozen. Having experienced both. Imho frozen changes the texture which in turn changes the flavor.😀 

Respected Contributor

I change channels or turn tv off when there  is a whole hour or + food show. I would love it if one of the mmmmmmm that's good! hosts did a 'spit take' Smiley LOL , but it would probably end up on you tube anyway.

I practically need something for acid reflux when I watch ITKWD and they sample one item after another. I know it is thier job so I hope they have skipped breakfast. I especially hate to see the 'juices ' squeezed out of meat -- makes me stop watching! Why do that to an innocent hamburger ? 

Valued Contributor

Nothing against anyone who orders but with so many choices now for food delivery, (grocery stores, Amazon, etc)Even if you are housebound, you can get GREAT food delivered at a decent price,  I do not understand choosing to pay those prices.  But too each their own.  I have seen a couple of items that look tempting, then the price rolls up and I cringe,   especially, who would do easy pays for months on a cake that is gone in 15 minutes, and are most guests going to tell the difference between a local bakery  $25 cheesecake and a $50 "jr's"     Not likely  But again, to each thier own.

Trusted Contributor

I would rather have 3 hours of food presentations than 1 hour of mattresses or La Z Boy recliners. So tired of Philosophy and Josie Miran as well.

F/N/A luvstogarden